How are the new BOG mimosas?

I did and it all worked, I was nervous but it went through no problem.
I am getting ready to do our pre-order for breakfast on 11/18 and want to make sure I do it so the Bellini is included as part of the dining plan. Did you just leave the area for the fountain drink/coffee blank and check the bellini or mimosa? Or did you choose both?

Yep, I left the fountain drink bit blank and chose the mimosa!
I am getting ready to do our pre-order for breakfast on 11/18 and want to make sure I do it so the Bellini is included as part of the dining plan. Did you just leave the area for the fountain drink/coffee blank and check the bellini or mimosa? Or did you choose both?

View attachment 360860 Hey all,

For the purposes of research I got both! They ARE included as part of the QS dining plan. The peach Bellini is significantly nicer than the mimosa which has a weaker Orangina sort of taste. It is definitely cava/sparkling wine used. I enjoyed them and would order the Peach one again for sure! Happy day drinking y'all!
Thanks for doing the research. Bellini for me.
And glad to hear you can order online!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter