How can I use these?

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
My baby brother got married yesterday (sniffle, sniffle). I was able to save the strings of "pearls" off the wedding cake and I'd like to use them in the 12x12 page I'd like to make for them that I'd like to put in a picture frame.

I'm definitely a novice at this - does anyone have any simple ideas they could share? Even better yet, does anyone have any examples they could post for me to see???

TIA!
Brenda

p.s. I also have pressed rose pedals I'd like to somehow use - -

I'm not very good with embellishments but I could see using them along the side as a border. I've seen some pages with a ribbon border but I think the pearls would be nice especially since they will be a sentimental bit as well. I'd look at the twopeas site maybe browse through some layouts with ribbon embellishments.
I think it sounds like a great idea to use them!

HI there!
You could get technical and make a border around a photo with them - oval rectangle whatever-
or keep it simple and run it from the top of the page to the bottom on each side- Maybe on top of a contrasting color cardstock so they stand out.
Check www.twopeasinabucket.com for more ideas - and Good luck!

I used pearls to frame a pic of my dd...it turned out real cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter