• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I love thee....let me count the days!! It's done.......

Beautiful shots of Small World.....there are so many things to see. Love when the clock opens up!

ToonTown.....fun place to go camera happy!!! :cool1:

Thank you WBG had a lot of fun taking the pictures.

Just getting started with your TR...made it up to the Mark Twain ride on the first day.

Your hotel looks so nice! The breakfast looks good too.

I love the bride and groom years! I don't think I could talk my husband into wearing those. Maybe if they were Goofy-related. :) He wore my Goofy pirate hat when he took the kids trick-or-treating last fall.

I think my favorite PP picture so far is the one off to the side of the castle. You 2 look very happy. :goodvibes

Isn't it nice to just relax on the Mark Twain? Love the sound of the whistle and people watching as you lazily sail by.

I love the Mark Twain, I know a lot of people that don't take the time to ride it. I guess it isn't for everyone.

The hotel was great!! We will stay there again and again!! Their breakfast is amazing, they had something for everyone. My daughter that doesn't eat eggs would even find something she liked there.

I liked all of them. I like the PP with the side view too because that is not a classic view.

Those ears were so much fun. I am going to figure out a way to hang them on our wall.

I wanted to show how close it all is. From what I am getting from all of the WDW tripe reports I read there is much more space there.

Yeah, there is a TON of space at WDW

I totally missed your small world and Toon Town pics

I love your small world. Love how part of it is outside and it is so big and pretty

Toon Town looks awesome~~~ so colorful :thumbsup2

Yeah, there is a TON of space at WDW

I totally missed your small world and Toon Town pics

I love your small world. Love how part of it is outside and it is so big and pretty

Toon Town looks awesome~~~ so colorful :thumbsup2

Our Small World is special. I love the clock, on the quarter hour dolls come out. They are so cute, and WBG got some good pictures.

Tomorrow I hope to be posting pictures of the newest member of our family Roy. He is an 85 pound, 14 month old German Shepherd.

Hi Michele!

Well I have just finished reading your report from start to finish!!! I have enjoyed it immensely and love all the pics. I just love it when people have a genuine love of Disneyland and you pair looked so happy to be there!

One of the first things I am going to do next trip is organise to ride the Lily Belle as it is not something I have done before. I am also ;ooking forward to trying the fried green tomato sandwich. It is definitely not something we have even heard of ( except for the movie:lmao: ) here in Australia!

I can't wait to check out all the new merchandise and will be buying some new ears ( Minnie ones of course! ) too!

Looking forward to reading more:)

Sue:goodvibes

Hi Michele!

Well I have just finished reading your report from start to finish!!! I have enjoyed it immensely and love all the pics. I just love it when people have a genuine love of Disneyland and you pair looked so happy to be there!

One of the first things I am going to do next trip is organise to ride the Lily Belle as it is not something I have done before. I am also ;ooking forward to trying the fried green tomato sandwich. It is definitely not something we have even heard of ( except for the movie:lmao: ) here in Australia!

I can't wait to check out all the new merchandise and will be buying some new ears ( Minnie ones of course! ) too!

Looking forward to reading more:)

Sue:goodvibes

Hi Sue!! Welcome!!

We do love Disneyland and it is nice to share it!!

You know this is the first time I have ever tried anything like that fried green tomato sandwich. My knowledge of them had been from the movei and the book. I love that movie.:rotfl: I do recommend it highly!

Oh do ride the Lily Belle. First thing when you get into the park rush to the Main Street train station. There will be a cast member with a clip board. This is who you want to talk to. The day we rode it there were two trips of 18 people to ride it. So it is important to do it first thing.

I will be posting pictures of the ears next trip post that I do so it will give you a real idea of all of the ears.

There will definitely more. Not sure when because I am a little under the weather today and we are crazy with a new dog joining our family.

Just made it through the rainy day. Very cute poncho! I've never heard that trick --- using newspapers to dry out your shoes. I will definitely keep that in mind.

I'm glad you liked the Little Mermaid ride. I haven't ridden it yet myself, but I am looking forward to riding this fall. We are doing a big family trip and we will have 2 nieces and 2 nephews along who have never been to DLR. I am sure my nieces will love this ride.

I would also like to try White Water Snacks sometime. I keep reading about the nachos. They look so good.

Off to read some more...wanted to comment before I forgot what I wanted to comment on. ;)

OK, all caught up!

So many great pictures in that last installment. I could almost hear the train as I scrolled through the pictures. :cloud9: When I was growing up, riding the train around full circle was what we did first. The train means more to me now than it did then, I think.

It feels great to have an AP in your possession, even if you don't get to use it more than a couple of times. I like to pull mine out once in a while and just look at it. :rotfl:

Hope you get to feeling better soon...looking forward to the next update.

Wow! The 2 parks sure are close together. Not it's own "city" like WDW, lol! Your phone took great pictures!!

You still have a Toon Town!! Ours has been demolished to make way for the Fantasyland expansion.

I love your Small World!! It's so pretty from the outside. Ours is blah from the outside, you have to get in the queue before you see the white and gold and all the working mechanics of it.

Just made it through the rainy day. Very cute poncho! I've never heard that trick --- using newspapers to dry out your shoes. I will definitely keep that in mind.

I'm glad you liked the Little Mermaid ride. I haven't ridden it yet myself, but I am looking forward to riding this fall. We are doing a big family trip and we will have 2 nieces and 2 nephews along who have never been to DLR. I am sure my nieces will love this ride.

I would also like to try White Water Snacks sometime. I keep reading about the nachos. They look so good.

Off to read some more...wanted to comment before I forgot what I wanted to comment on. ;)

The newspaper do work. It is pretty amazing really.

I love it!! It is so cute!! There are so many touches that Disney does right. I am sure that your nieces will enjoy it. Who knows maybe your nephews will too.

Oh you should try White Water Snacks, one thing that is nice is that you can eat inside or outside. Plus the food really is good.

OK, all caught up!

So many great pictures in that last installment. I could almost hear the train as I scrolled through the pictures. :cloud9: When I was growing up, riding the train around full circle was what we did first. The train means more to me now than it did then, I think.

It feels great to have an AP in your possession, even if you don't get to use it more than a couple of times. I like to pull mine out once in a while and just look at it. :rotfl:

Hope you get to feeling better soon...looking forward to the next update.

That was my thought on the train pictures when I was writing that post. You know I can't remember but I think that may have been what we did when I was a kid.

It does feel great!! I still had my old one in my wallet when I got the new one even though it had been expired for almost a year. It's the simple things like that that make it special.

Thank you. I may get one up later, or tomorrow.

Wow! The 2 parks sure are close together. Not it's own "city" like WDW, lol! Your phone took great pictures!!

You still have a Toon Town!! Ours has been demolished to make way for the Fantasyland expansion.

I love your Small World!! It's so pretty from the outside. Ours is blah from the outside, you have to get in the queue before you see the white and gold and all the working mechanics of it.

They are close aren't they? Everything is within walking distance. Thank you. My daughters always borrow my phone to take pictures. One thing I love about it is that I can reverse it and take pictures of myself. The only problem with that is that flash will not work with it that way.

I love Toon Town and I hope they never tear it down.

Our Small World I believe is designed after how Walt had it for the Worlds Fair. I love looking at it and during Christmas it is magical. And a little spoiler we will be going in late November so there will be pictures of it in it's holiday bliss in my next trip report.:goodvibes

Love the pics, the ears and all the fun!! I too love Small World and don't mind it going round and round my head!! Soarin is awesome! I have never forgotten Braetons face when he rode that. He said it was the first timehe felt like he was just like everybody else. That was back when he was mainly wheelchair bound.
So happy you got APs!!! :goodvibes

Love the pics, the ears and all the fun!! I too love Small World and don't mind it going round and round my head!! Soarin is awesome! I have never forgotten Braetons face when he rode that. He said it was the first timehe felt like he was just like everybody else. That was back when he was mainly wheelchair bound.

Thank you Leah. I do too. But the song can wear after a while if you are in the ride when it breaks down. That is sweet about Braeton. Thank you!!

Patty, I bought it in February of 2011 in DCA. They had them for a while online in the Disney Store. I know they don't sell them in the parks anymore because several CMs wanted to know where I got it so they could get one.

I am a weirdo. I wear my ears at home. I wear them at the computer to keep my hair out my eyes. And I think I am going to figure out how I can at least hang our bride and groom ones on the wall.
That poncho ROCKS, Michele! I'm going to look on ebay or something. I've got to be able to find one somewhere. I can't find the ponchos I bought at WDW two years ago. I must look for them soon.
I love his bear hat on last night. He made me laugh last night when I was feeling kind of blue by putting the hat on and doing the manly look.:rotfl:
Isn't that sweet! Where do I find a dude who is sweet like that and loves Disney?
Mickey's Wheel of Death
:scared1: Is it really THAT scary???
And we were on the train!! Yay!! I love the train!!
You know you're getting old when you love the train!

What does that say about me, since I love the train, too?:lmao:
I wanted to show how close it all is. From what I am getting from all of the WDW tripe reports I read there is much more space there.
You can easily walk 10 miles a day in Disney World. It is not a relaxing vacation at all. To tell you the truth, I'm scared I'm not going to be able to keep up with the kids in June after all I've been through lately. I am so thankful that they are understanding about that.

That's so sweet! I'd love to see him on Soarin'! One of my faves!

That poncho ROCKS, Michele! I'm going to look on ebay or something. I've got to be able to find one somewhere. I can't find the ponchos I bought at WDW two years ago. I must look for them soon.

Thank you. I love that poncho. I think I paid like $16 for it but it is a good poncho so that isn't bad. I wonder if they are on ebay. Goodluck!

Isn't that sweet! Where do I find a dude who is sweet like that and loves Disney?

I am lucky! He is a doll most of the time.:rotfl:

:scared1: Is it really THAT scary???

Only if you ride in the cars that flip. It is the best view in the park.

You know you're getting old when you love the train!

I am, I am!

What does that say about me, since I love the train, too?:lmao:

You have good taste!!

You can easily walk 10 miles a day in Disney World. It is not a relaxing vacation at all. To tell you the truth, I'm scared I'm not going to be able to keep up with the kids in June after all I've been through lately. I am so thankful that they are understanding about that.

Too bad there isn't really cheap flights right now. You could come out here and have a more relaxed trip.

That's so sweet! I'd love to see him on Soarin'! One of my faves!

I was telling Scotty about that last night and he told me, "aw you're gonna make me cry." That pretty much sums up what I felt when I read that.

When last we left we were headed to go in search of this days ears. What kind would I get this time? Well there are sooooo many to choose from.

054-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

056-1.jpg

057-1.jpg

058-1.jpg

059-1.jpg

060-1.jpg

061-1.jpg

How is a lady to choose?

2012-02-16123508.jpg

This pair. I had help picking this pair, I asked WBG which pair he thought I should get.

063-1.jpg

Did this choice get him in the dog house? For the answer to this and other important questions stay tuned!!

LOVE all the Mickey ears! So many that are new since we were there. My brother would love the Donald ones!

The ones you picked are so cute.

I laid down some more money here. As a matter of fact I think I just about finished off the first gift card.

064.jpg

065.jpg

066-1.jpg

067-1.jpg

068-1.jpg

069-1.jpg

It was time for a treat!!

070-1.jpg

Yummy!!

2012-02-16113836.jpg

I decided to make it an educational treat.:thumbsup2

071-1.jpg

Need a drink?

072-1.jpg

Time to fill up?

I always forget to really stop and look around when we are in Toon Town. There are so many details that get overlooked. Such a neat area of the park.

Mmmm, an ice cream sandwich!

WOW, there were so many cool ears. I think you got a great pair.

Love how cute Toon Town is :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter