How do I request the Rose Room for Be Our Guest dinner?

Cayaco

Mouseketeer
We did the main ballroom last time and want to sit in the rose room this go around. How do I request this room? Do I need to do it ahead of time or just when we go for our reservation check in?

When you check in. As usual, depending on availability you may not be able to be seated there.

Last edited:
Just as an FYI, there's no such thing as the Rose Room. There's the ballroom, the West Wing (where the Rose is located), and the Castle Gallery (formerly known as the Rose Gallery and not often open for dinner). Just wanted to help with terminology so the CM understands your request.

Ask if you can be seated in the West Wing when you check in and tell them you are willing wait until seat is available. I have done this every time we have rated there and they have always happily granted our request. Sometimes we have to wait awhile, sometimes we are seated right away. I find that if you are friendly and polite when you make a request the CMs will try their best to make you happy. There are so many people who rudely request things like they are entitled to it that I am sure it is refreshing when someone politely makes a request.

We just asked to be seated in the West Wing if at all possible when we checked in.

A bit off topic but can anyone tell me how I order ahead for BOG and CRT? I am checking in October 26th and cannot find a way to order ahead.

A bit off topic but can anyone tell me how I order ahead for BOG and CRT? I am checking in October 26th and cannot find a way to order ahead.

You can't order ahead for CRT or for dinner at BoG. Only lunch and breakfast. If you are doing lunch or breakfast you can go to MDE and under your reservation will be a link to pre-order.

You can't order ahead for CRT or for dinner at BoG. Only lunch and breakfast. If you are doing lunch or breakfast you can go to MDE and under your reservation will be a link to pre-order.
Oh ok! Thanks so much!
We are going to dinner at both.

Oh ok! Thanks so much!
We are going to dinner at both.

Both of those are Table Service meals then. BoG is set up as quick service only for lunch and breakfast. Dinner you will have a server who will take your order. Enjoy! It's one of my favorite Disney meals.

Ask if you can be seated in the West Wing when you check in and tell them you are willing wait until seat is available. I have done this every time we have rated there and they have always happily granted our request. Sometimes we have to wait awhile, sometimes we are seated right away. I find that if you are friendly and polite when you make a request the CMs will try their best to make you happy. There are so many people who rudely request things like they are entitled to it that I am sure it is refreshing when someone politely makes a request.
In addition to having your experience (which has always been our experience), we came to also anticipate something learned at Dis'Boards, the Cast Member at the check-in podium speaks with a person in the West Wing to then offer a family an approximate wait-time. It's our preference too.

We were able to sit in the West Wing on our last visit. I think it helped that we had an early dinner ADR around 5 pm.

Be aware that the West Wing is the smallest and most popular seating area in the restaurant. There are only a few tables in there, so it may significantly extend your wait for a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter