How do these times look for my ADR's

lisaross

DIS Veteran
OK i'm going for our 1st family trip late August/sept and keep changing times places etc. I am on the dining plan - this is what i'm planning.....

Monday - EPcot - Garden Grill lunch 1pm - hope to hit most if not all of FW b4 lunch then go back to CBR for swim and cs dnr. also want to get to bed early and arrive at MK next day at 9am.

Tuesday - MK - Plaza lunch 12pm and CP dnr 6:30pm. We're planning on staying the entire day at MK so i think this will give us a rest from the heat of the day. Maybe stay for fireworks if we have the strength since we can sleep in on wednesday.

Wednesday - MGM - plan on arriving late morning - Sci-Fi 2:30 lunch and plan on eating cs dnr while waiting for the fantasmic show to start

Thursday - I'm planning a rest day - and then i have a 6:00pm dnr resrvation at Wolfgang pucks..........

Friday - Day at AK with cs lunch then dnr at Boma for 6:00pm

Saturday - Dnr 6:00pm chef Mickey's - planning on spending the day at MK or maybe do a favorite from another park in the am then MK at night

Sunday - Dnr 6:00pm Coral Reef - would like to do the countries again either have a lazy morning or go to another park in the am then hit Epcot late afternoon and stay for show.

Monday home

I'm going to order from the supermarket cereal's/milk juice/ bagels creamcheese for quick bk'fast's in the room. if we share any cs meals then we'll use some of the extra credits for a couple bkfast's in the hotel.

I really want to see alot but not commando style - i want to enjoy the hotel pool and relax a bit.

lisa
husband
2 boys 4 & 6

Honestly? I wouldn't plan on being in the parks at all in the middle of the day. Especially MGM. My DH & I both work outside & found the heat unbearable mid afternoon last August.

well this year I'm actually planning on eating all my lunches before 12:00.....I can remember having dinner at around 6 but still being full from the lunch I ate!

hotel in the middle of the day BUT i think it might be more of a pain waiting for the buses going for a swim then getting dressed and out again??? also if my kids nap they might wake up worse........

thats why i'm planning on doing lunches at TS on the long days to get out of the heat.........

thanx for your opinion
lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter