How do you carry your itinerary with you around the parks?

In my head.. glance at phone for fast passes and take pictures and that's about it.

I use the Google Calendar app. I create an email address and have everyone in my party sign into the app on their phone using that same email. It will pop up with reminders for Fast Passes and Dinning Reservations in the event anyone goes their own way.

Just FYI in case you don't know... If anyone else in your group uses google calendar as their main calendar app, you can actually share the calendar with them. You can even set the level of access, so certain people can view all the events while others can make changes, assuming you trust them! I know there's still a lot of people that use their yahoo or comcast emails or whatnot, but for those that are already onboard, they don't have to log into another account.

I put EMH and note any magic kingdom party nights on my phone's calendar as soon as they are available. Help when making plans and is a good reference in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter