• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you choose a resort?

I have to see the price for GF in November. If we were still doing August I would do it with the Labor Day Exclusive. I could do a POFQ/GF split if the price is right. I should know prices by next month.

I am way too cheap to pay full price. I follow the discounts as well.

We factor in budget, main reason for travel (such as Princess marathon next trip so I'm looking at EPCOT area) and we try to change it up a bit. Our girls also have some input.

I no longer have a choice. I have been to two moderates before and I loved them both, but once I went to Pop Century I knew I could never stay anyplace else. Something about that place grabbed in a way that renewed my spirit. I could easily afford to stay at any of the moderates, but even if the price was the same, I would still choose Pop. So for me, I found my favorite resort and if I did stay someplace else, I would probably miss Pop so much, I would regret it.

I no longer have a choice. I have been to two moderates before and I loved them both, but once I went to Pop Century I knew I could never stay anyplace else. Something about that place grabbed in a way that renewed my spirit. I could easily afford to stay at any of the moderates, but even if the price was the same, I would still choose Pop. So for me, I found my favorite resort and if I did stay someplace else, I would probably miss Pop so much, I would regret it.

A fellow Pop lover! I feel the same way about Pop and BC. There are places that I think I may want to try, but then I think about Pop and BC and think I would regret it if I stayed somewhere else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter