how do you do titles? Do you use a software?

addie

Mouseketeer
I hope I can explain this ok, but today I went to 2p's to get page layout ideas, and it looks as thought people can print their titles right on their paper? Now some of these pages are 12x12, so I don't get how they are doing this? Do they print it on other paper and then cut out all of their titles?

Does anyone know what I mean??:rolleyes:

Thanks!

When I want to do a computer generated (in other words a neat title!) title or topper I just use microsoft word, I have lots of fonts I have downloaded from the net. I just print it on 8.5 x 11 paper and then I either cut it out each letter or I cut the whole thing-so it is on rectangle peice of paper and then matt it again and then place it on my page.
HTH
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

I have done the same or -

you can cut the 12X12 to fit throught the printer 8 1/2 X 12

then PRINT your title on it - I use Word Perfect or Print Shop
then adhere bolth pieces to your page to make a full 12X12 piece again. (I hope that makes sense)

When you put all your pictures and embellishments on you would have to look real carefully to find where the cut was! :)

hth

patty
:bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by pattyT
I have done the same or -

you can cut the 12X12 to fit throught the printer 8 1/2 X 12

then PRINT your title on it - I use Word Perfect or Print Shop
then adhere bolth pieces to your page to make a full 12X12 piece again. (I hope that makes sense)

When you put all your pictures and embellishments on you would have to look real carefully to find where the cut was! :)

hth

patty
:bounce: :bounce:

Good idea! I'll have to try that. Most of the time I print it out on 8 1/2 by 11 and then cut it down to a mat size.

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter