How do you take your coffee?

With 1 stevia packet and sugar free non dairy creamer. I hate dairy products so if non dairy isn't available I'll skip creamer.

My favorite coffee drink is a latte with vanilla plant based milk.

Bare minimum with a packet of sugar or sweetener.
But I prefer it a little creamer also, when it's available.

We keep a few different flavors of creamer at home so we can change it up day to day, right now we have Almond Joy, French Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice and Hazelnut. I don't add sweetener to those since they're already sweetened.

I drink it cold with lots of ice and a combo of sugar free and flavored creamer. I alternate between coconut and peppermint mocha. It pretty much stops tasting like coffee at that point.

Black. No sugar. No milk. No nothing. Adulterated coffee is the WORST.

The only thing I add to my coffee is cream. It needs to be the liquid half & half and not that powdered stuff.

Half and half or whole milk. No sugar. I do like a fancy vanilla latte now and then when I'm out.

I used drink it black but I've had some major stomach issues for the past couple of years, so now when I drink it, it has to have cream and sugar. I rarely drink it anymore though, if I need caffeine I try to drink tea instead, it's easier on my stomach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter