How Early is Too Early to Plan??? - TR Link Added - 12/29

Love seeing these mini updates! How cold???? DS doesn't have a 'heavy' jacket and wasn't really planning on purchasing one...maybe I should rethink that.

It has been in the low 40s in the morning and evenings. We've gotten by with light jackets and fleece blankets in the stroller. Once the sun comes out the Temps are hitting high 60s to low 70s. Last night at the Christmas party felt great though. The only evening I haven't needed a jacket.

DD has become somewhat obsessed with princesses. CRT was a big hit.

20141216_180106.jpg

Just seeing your updates.

Awesome surprise upgrade at Art! I'm sure all that extra room is invaluable with two kids. :thumbsup2

Aw, your DD looks so excited to be at CRT. Adorable!

DS has a strong future designing off road vehicles. Scored a 211. Not bad for a 4 year old.

20141217_105754.jpg

Been an interesting trip so far. We've missed rope drop a few times. And it is killing me. Today was a late start and early finish with a meltdown at dinner thrown in for good measure. But we're doing OK. We aren't going to get all of our must dos, but we'll get most. It hit me hard today though when we left EPCOT for the last time this trip.

Only 2 days left... :sad:

Great picture of your DD and Ariel.
And don't worry, it wouldn't be Disney without at least one meltdown.

So the whole point of this PTR is just to treat your Disney withdrawal?

Because I'm totally on board with that. :thumbsup2

If that's the case, and I read the Author's time table correctly (16 months prior) I don't feel like such a nutcake for writing a few of my chapters on my Winter Break from nursing school a full 20 months ahead of my Graduation Trip. (And won't feel awful for launching it sooner than later.)

Mark, you're feeding my illness.

I'm terribly sorry that I do not know your name- yet. But I'm happy to be reading the PTR of someone who has no problem starting one, as Mark said, simply to treat withdrawal. I am in good company here.

Edited: Went back to do my research and now know your name is Andy. I recognize you from when I was able to be on here (incessantly) last year. :) My name is Liesa- nice to "meet" you.

People making me late for things is driving me nuts! That is all. Standing around waiting for our party to arrive so I can check us in for an 8am ADR.

People making me late for things is driving me nuts! That is all. Standing around waiting for our party to arrive so I can check us in for an 8am ADR.

Hence the birth of the solo trip... :rolleyes:

Great updates Andy!!!!

Enjoy your final few hours in WDW. :badpc:

Oh, and the waiting part... that's why you break the group into 2 separate ADR groups- so you can check in at different times. :thumbsup2

Mama Melrose just made the "won't be back soon list." Surprisingly, it bumped Hollywood and Vine.

Mama Melrose just made the "won't be back soon list." Surprisingly, it bumped Hollywood and Vine.

WOW...sorry to hear that. We had a great meal in June...all of our party loved it.

And I agree with Tim...skip into groups for meals next time. Not worth the headache.

uh, oh. Projectile vomiting in your immediate future (or past)?

I sure hope not. But we spent over 2 hours in a restaurant that was half empty. And we were seated 20 minutes late after arriving 20 minutes early.

Months of planning and it is over in the blink of an eye. I just stood out in the parking lot tonight, freezing my butt off in wet swim trunks because as I was taking some bags to our vehicle, Illuminations was going on and I just wanted that moment to continue.

Good night. Tomorrow I'll be forced to leave our wonderful suite, kicking and screaming. We'll have most of a day in MK with a few more must dos to hit before a good bye dinner with Chef Mickey. The real world awaits...

Months of planning and it is over in the blink of an eye. I just stood out in the parking lot tonight, freezing my butt off in wet swim trunks because as I was taking some bags to our vehicle, Illuminations was going on and I just wanted that moment to continue.

Good night. Tomorrow I'll be forced to leave our wonderful suite, kicking and screaming. We'll have most of a day in MK with a few more must dos to hit before a good bye dinner with Chef Mickey. The real world awaits...

Safe travels Andy! WDW trips go by way too fast.

Chain yourself to the room....they won't make you go home then. (Just Orange County jail!)

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter