How easy is it to link a Magic Band?

twitterpated31

Mouseketeer
I have only been to Disney once. We each had a Magic Band waiting for us as we stayed on site for part of the trip.

We leave in just under a month so I was getting things together and I discovered I can only find 2 out of our 5 Magic Bands.

1) The two I have were from last March....the battery lasts beyond a year, right?

2) If we buy three new ones on our first day in the park, how difficult is it to link them to our Disney account?

3) If we decide not to replace the missing bands, do I just use the card I get when I pick up my tickets? (I have to pick up my Canadian tix at Will Call) Or do I scan in with my phone?

Thanks!

I have only been to Disney once. We each had a Magic Band waiting for us as we stayed on site for part of the trip.

We leave in just under a month so I was getting things together and I discovered I can only find 2 out of our 5 Magic Bands.

1) The two I have were from last March....the battery lasts beyond a year, right?

2) If we buy three new ones on our first day in the park, how difficult is it to link them to our Disney account?

3a) If we decide not to replace the missing bands, do I just use the card I get when I pick up my tickets? (I have to pick up my Canadian tix at Will Call)
3b) Or do I scan in with my phone?

Thanks!
1) Yes.
2) Very easy.
3a) Yes.
3b) Nope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter