How is a Disney Trip Like a Writing Desk: A PTR through Wonderland UPDATED: 9/18/10

Welcome home, dearie!

Happy to have you back, sad you had to leave. :hug:

Just found this PTR! I am with you, it's NOT official until the airfare is booked!
::yes::

My Tink is back! We missed you, oh so much. I know the feeling of being happy to leave and sad at the same time.

I'm sorry you had to come back, but glad you are here safely!

Welcome back, Tink! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures. And the food, of course!!!!:thumbsup2

ALREADY???!!! That went fast! Glad you're back safely, Tink. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Welcome home, Tink! Looking forward to the trip report!

Hoping to get the first post up today or tomorrow. I'll definitely post the link here!

Glad you made it home safely!!! I'm sure BF is glad you have returned!!!

He is. And I'm OH so glad to be returned to him. I may or may not have started crying when I saw him standing in baggage claim as I came down the escalator.

Welcome Home!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip. :goodvibes

And I need to catch up on yours!

Welcome home! I can't wait to read about everything!

And I can't wait to tell you! I took excellent notes all week so there should be lots to tell. ::yes::

Welcome home, dearie!

Happy to have you back, sad you had to leave. :hug:

There were so many times that I wished you were there with me. So. Many.

Especially on that last day as I strolled out of PotC. ;)

Just found this PTR!

Hello! :wave2: So happy you've joined us!

My Tink is back! We missed you, oh so much.

Awwww. Fanks. I feel so wubbed.

I know the feeling of being happy to leave and sad at the same time.

I'm sorry you had to come back, but glad you are here safely!

Dude. I totally thought of you a lot. Especially every time I ate. So. MUCH. Food.

Welcome back, Tink! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures. And the food, of course!!!!:thumbsup2

Of course!

Oh.

And just a hint...I'm still so flipping full.

ALREADY???!!! That went fast! Glad you're back safely, Tink. Can't wait to hear all about it!

It went fast and at times not fast enough, to be honest.

Welcome back, can't wait for the TR

Know what's funny? The whole time down there I was excited thinking about writing it!

Welcome back Tink! Glad you had a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it.

You totally leave in 4 days! I can't believe it.

I wished I was there too, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I lived vicariously through you that week. Whenever you called, I'd picture in my head exactly where you were.

I was your imaginary stalker, if you will. :lmao:

SO great to have you back here with us!! Anxiously awaiting your telling of your adventure!!

I wished I was there too, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I lived vicariously through you that week. Whenever you called, I'd picture in my head exactly where you were.

I was your imaginary stalker, if you will. :lmao:

Great. Now I have this image of you in a trench coat and creepy sunglasses.

Welcome back!!! I look forward to reading all about it! :goodvibes

Thanks. I look forward to the telling.

SO great to have you back here with us!! Anxiously awaiting your telling of your adventure!!

And so it begins... (above). ;)

Welcome home!

Looking forward to your TR! I just got home last night, too!!:guilty:

Welcome home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter