How is it the week after July 4th?

Artygal90

DIS Veteran
Obviously HOT. But as far as crowds - better, the same, or worse than Spring Break? I'm assuming last year's post-COVID reopening crowd levels were unusually low. I'm pondering getting in one more short solo trip for a few days the week following July 4th before my AP expires in early August. The budget won't allow for staying at a premier hotel, so I'm thinking I'd stay at Aventura and use rope-drop, single rider lines, and getting in line at park close to keep wait times bearable. And take a nice midday pool break of course.

What do you think? Doable?

We visit that time frame often & will again this year. We’ve done the first & two weeks of March also.

IMO the 4th is decidedly more crowded. Even the express lines can be long for less popular rides

Seems as tho the closer to the 4th the weekend is, the more crowded.

I’m hoping the weekend of the 10th shouldn’t be as busy as the prior one that actually includes the 4th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter