How is the Blizzard Beach attendance?

TandDandE

Mouseketeer
Hi Friends,

Does anyone know how the Blizzard Beach attendance has been recently?
I'm planning to drive over next WED (4/07) or THUR (4/08) at park opening with DW and DD11.
Is one day typically better than the other?
Do I need to get tickets beforehand or should walk-up purchases be ok?

Thanks in advance for any advice you have.

I would get tickets before so you don’t have to wait in line at the booth. I’m curious to hear also about crowds.

We went on 03/26 and the crowds were low, it was fantastic. We arrived at 11 am and stayed until 6 pm. Lazy river got a little congested around 2-3 o'clock but all the slides and attractions were low waits. I think we waited about 15 minutes for the Teamboat Springs slide early in the morning (did it again around 4:30 with really no wait) but everything else was pretty much walk-up.

I would get tickets before so you don’t have to wait in line at the booth. I’m curious to hear also about crowds.

Good point. Thank you!

We went on 03/26 and the crowds were low, it was fantastic. We arrived at 11 am and stayed until 6 pm. Lazy river got a little congested around 2-3 o'clock but all the slides and attractions were low waits. I think we waited about 15 minutes for the Teamboat Springs slide early in the morning (did it again around 4:30 with really no wait) but everything else was pretty much walk-up.

Love to hear that. Thank you so much for the report.

Someone just posted this in a separate thread on March 31, 2021 @ 12:30. Blizzard Beach has reached capacity today and is not admitting any further guests at this time.

We just arrived on the Disney bus from AK and were told that the water park just closed but we'd be allowed in since our bus was en route before it closed. We are now headed back to SSR. We'll go to BB earlier on another day so it'll be easier to find shade. Hopefully, they'll open Typhoon Lagoon soon too!View attachment 566165

You need to get pretty close to opening time....the earlier the better.

During Spring Break, getting in a couple hours later may not work due to capacity limitations caused by covid.

Are people wearing masks in a water park? I read about Universal's Volcano Bay and heard different things.

Someone just posted this in a separate thread on March 31, 2021 @ 12:30. Blizzard Beach has reached capacity today and is not admitting any further guests at this time.
I wonder if you have a Polar Patio or Lodge Umbrella booked if you'd be let in even if it's closed to capacity?

Are people wearing masks in a water park? I read about Universal's Volcano Bay and heard different things.
masks are required to enter, to find your place, in restrooms, lockers, stores, and to buy food/drink. They are prohibited in the water and on rides/slides. You can walk around the park with them on if you want, but are not required to have them on.

I'm wondering the same thing. I have a Umbrella reservation on Memorial Day, but may cancel.
I have an umbrella reservation that weekend, too. Question: Did your reservation show up in your MDE? The cast member told me that it would, but it never did. I was charged, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter