How is Trails End Buffet

We love it. It is a great value. But you need to go hungry, there is a lot of food. We took my son last year. I don't think he felt well, but he didn't want to admit it. He only at 2 ribs. The CM was so nice, she didn't even charge me for his meal. We love the atmosphere and the kids like to play outside in the playground before dinner. Afterwards, we go see the Electric Parade.

Trails End is one of our favorites. Good Atmosphere, Good Food and Good Prices. It is a buffet, Breakfast is great, fruits, bagels, yogurts, Egg varieties, breakfast meat varieties, grits, potatoes, oatmeal, cold cereals, Breakfast pizza, donuts, gravy and more.
Dinner, ribs, chicken, fish, peel and eat shrimp, roasts, veggies, pastas, salads, fruits, cobblers and more. Check out the menu on WDWIG.COM. and Enjoy.

There is a variety of food. The food quality is also very good. The best fried chicken. This is the best value meal. We like to go for a late lunch - we're set for the night with more time for the parks.

Enjoy::yes::

Without a doubt, TE is the best buffet for the money on property.

The chili is MOST EXCELLENT!

Ask for Ken.

::MickeyMo

Is the fried chicken served at the TE buffet the same as the Hoop Dee Doo Revue? I'd LOVE to have that chicken again without paying the outrageous price for the HDDR...

Thanks!

Wendy

Same chilcken! awsome. It is at lunch and dinner though the ribs are not at lunch. All the food is awsome and we have always gotten great service. Breakfast is so good too. WL is our favorite resort and it's a quick boat ride over.

ENJOY.

Jordan's mom

One of the best meal values on Disney property,that's from one Hoosier to another.::yes:: :wave2:

Originally posted by anabelle
We love it. It is a great value. But you need to go hungry, there is a lot of food. We took my son last year. I don't think he felt well, but he didn't want to admit it. He only at 2 ribs. The CM was so nice, she didn't even charge me for his meal. We love the atmosphere and the kids like to play outside in the playground before dinner. Afterwards, we go see the Electric Parade.

Where do you go to see the Electric Parade? Is the buffet near the hayride?

We love dinner at Trail's End. We've never had a PS and never waited more than 10-15 minutes for a table. The atmposhere is fun and relaxed. My favorite is the fried chicken and salad bar, my husband loves the ribs and apple cobbler. I believe you can get the hayride right outside of Pioneer Hall which is connected to Trail's End. You can watch the EWP down on the beach where you catch the boats.

We loved trail's end so much that we're having our welcome dinner there for our wedding. Plus at 15 bucks per adult, you can't beat that!!!

~ Chris

I guess that I am in the minority here. We tried it for Dinner one night a week and a half ago. I thought that it was just okay. the chili was good but it wasn't hot enough. I just thought that it was okay. The rest of my family said the same thing. The waiter there was very nice and if I'm not mistaken we had ken - someone previously mentioned him. I probably would try it again maybe we hit it on an off night.

Another vote against trails end. Unless you are staying in FW its not worth the trip. Yeah its cheap and if thats your main concern try it but don't expect too much.

We love the fried chicken at Trail's End. the other selections were good too. The boys like to feed the animals after dinner.

We usually have a PS, but I've seen families walk in and be seated within a few minutes.

We haven't done this, but someone said a while back that you can get carry out. They said they got carry out for two and brought it back to the cabin, and there was enough for the 4 of them to eat.

Again, I haven't done it, just read about it on the board.
DJ

So is this near the Chip & Dale sing-a-long campfire and movie ?? Are you able to get to this event from Trail Ends?

TIA

Originally posted by westjones
We haven't done this, but someone said a while back that you can get carry out. They said they got carry out for two and brought it back to the cabin, and there was enough for the 4 of them to eat.

Again, I haven't done it, just read about it on the board.
DJ

We did this for the 1st time back in november. You get 3 containers 1 large for the meal 1 smaller one for salad and 1 for soup plus your beverage. We did this for lunch and breakfast and would do it again.

I love TE. Our last two trips we ate there at least twice both trips. I have never eaten there for breakfast bt have eaten lunch and dinner. At lunch they have sandwiches and at dinner they have ribs.

We were there on a Saturday night and we only had a 20 minute wait and that was because we wanted a special waitress. We had Joy a couple of times in 2002 and in 2003 we had Ken. Both are great.

It may not be the easiest place to get o but the peace and quiet of FW is great. It is one of my favorite places to stay.

Dona :wave2: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter