How is Trails End Buffet

I was really disappointed. The soup was cold, the corn was cold, DH said the ribs weren't great (he only ate a couple - normally he can finish a whole rack), the chicken was lukewarm, and the pork was tough. The dessert, however, was great - those flaky crusty cinnamon thingies that you put apples on. Yum! I had a ton of those.

I won't be going back.

Originally posted by mrsboz
if I'm not mistaken we had ken - someone previously mentioned him.

We love getting Ken. He is a little "off beat" but the happiest, most pleasant server we have ever had. He can make anyone smile.

As far as Trail's End. It is a must do for breakfast for us a few times on every trip. We never miss it. We have done dinner once or twice & that is good also. Yes, it is the same chicken as HDDR. You can not make PS's for Trail's End, but even if you have to wait you can sit outside & enjoy the atmosphere & the outdoors.

We love Trail's End & FW!! :tongue:

I thought the ribs were great and so was the chicken.
We were a family of 8. We ate at TE for $100.00 less total than the previous night at San Angel Inn.
An excellent value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter