How kid-friendly is Wet'nWild?

casmanuel

Mouseketeer
DS is 6 and a decent swimmer. I can't remember exactly how tall he is (tall enough for ToT, too short for RnR). Is there enough for him to do at Wet'nWild? Would be be trampled by teens? Would a Disney water park be better suited? He enjoys the big water slides (not the straight drops) and isn't afraid to go them alone.

Our family really enjoyed WnW more than the Disney parks because it was less crowded, they had an after 5 deal and they only charged me a small spectator fee when they saw I was pregnant. As far as I know all the other parks would have charged me full price. My kids were 5, 7 and 9 at the time and there was plenty for everyone. When we went you could bring in a cooler so you don't have to buy food and drinks if you don't want to. We had a been to Blizzard beach and it closed when it started raining so another day we did WnW and it turned out to be a good deal for us. There are usually coupon deals or discounts at hotels for this park also.

There should be a lot for him to do in straight ride 'n slide terms. Only Der Stuka and the Bomb Bay (I think) will be off limits for a 6-year-old. When are you going, though? It CAN get crowded in July and early August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter