How long will Be Our Guest lunch at 12:50 take on next Sunday?

KEadler

Earning My Ears
It's our first full day at the Magic Kingdom! I know it will be super crowded at the park that day. I got an ADR for lunch at BOG at 12:50. Any guesses how long it will take if I preorder from lunch menu? I don't want to give up a lot of touring time! Thanks!

P.S. We also have a "dinner" ADR for 9:15 that we plan on using to get dessert after HEA. So we will have a chance to see the restuarant (and visit the Beast at dinner!)

It will take as long as you want. We never have waited for a table, and the food came out within 5 min. We like to eat slowly and relax, so whatever time your family likes to enjoy your food. It's part of the enjoyment and experience to us.

We've had lunch there several times and are generally there about 45 minutes, but we like to use it as a time to relax and enjoy some air conditioning. Only one time did our food take more than a couple minutes to come out once we were seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter