How many days away??? ~ My PTR! ~

raec1234

"From the Magic within our hearts, to the adventur
So! Here's is my new PTR! :thumbsup2

This report is for my mother daughter trip! ( With my mom of course! ) :goodvibes It's in about.. say 450 ish days?! Yeah.. long ways away.. but me and my mom are planners!

We're going to WDW in November of 2012. We kinda know where we want to stay and what we want to do.. but not really quite yet.

I'll be the main planner! I get to decide most things.. with my mom's help. She told me this is "My Trip" :) I get final say on where we stay, where we eat, all the stuff like that. :)

I know it's a while away.. but I need this PTR to get me going on planning!!

Who are we?!

Welllll..... as I said, it will be me and my mom going!

2011_07100147.jpg

^^
This is (From right to left) Me, My sister (Who is not going) and my mommy! :)

This is us when we went to Niagara Falls this summer! At the moment, we were getting mad at my dad for making us stop.. but whatever! :goodvibes

So! About me,
I'm 14, livin' in NS here in Canada. I've been to Disney twice now.
The first time was in 2007 with my mom sister and dad. We went down for a work thing my dad had. So it was Disney without him for the first half of the trip and with him for the second half. W stayed at Pop Century. We had the dining plan (Which we will never get again! To. Much. Food. )

The second time I went with my mom, sister and grandmother. :) We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge the first half of our trip, and at Wilderness lodge the second half. (I recommend both!) It was an amazing trip with my Grandmother!
IMG_1812.jpg

That's not the best picture.. but whatever! It was a great trip! :)

So yeah! That's me! I Love basketball, volleyball and soccer. I have school next month. I NEED Vacations to disney!! :goodvibes

My mommy! She is the Disney obsessed in the family. she's always planning trips. She play's soccer, has been to Disney 3 times (Once when she was little) and is also here on the Disboards! (She's 'Applemomma' You may have heard of her.)

That's pretty much it for now! :) We're going camping tomorrow .. so I don't know when I'll be on here again to update, but yeah!

Hope you enjoy!
:hyper:

:surfweb:

Hey hey!

Back from my camping trip, and not feeling to well, so I thought I'd update!! :goodvibes

Where ?!

Well, some of you may know that WDW is making a new resort called "Art of Animation". Because I get to choose where we stay, (As long as it's not too expensive) I though I'd ask you guys!

What are your favorite Hotels and resorts on WDW property?

I do like the pictures for the AoA resort, but I'm not sure if I want to stay there.

I've stayed at Pop Century, it was pretty cool. I've also stayed at AKL and WL the last time in WDW only because mom was e-mailed a 40% off coupon for deluxe hotels.

I'm really not sure of where I want to stay. And need some help!!

My mom can make reservations now, so I want to figure it out soon! :)

Thanks guys!

I'll try to write later in the week!

:cool1:

Joining in! I love reading PTRs and TRs by fellow teens! As for resorts...I LOVE POR! Fantastic theming, nice rooms, great food court, what's not to love? :)

Wilderness Lodge feels so much like home to me.......but Cornado springs is pretty and the pool is cooler. Some of the other resorts look nice but I haven't been to them, besides Poly where we had dinner at O'hana's one trip.

Joining in! I love reading PTRs and TRs by fellow teens! As for resorts...I LOVE POR! Fantastic theming, nice rooms, great food court, what's not to love? :)

Wilderness Lodge feels so much like home to me.......but Cornado springs is pretty and the pool is cooler. Some of the other resorts look nice but I haven't been to them, besides Poly where we had dinner at O'hana's one trip.

Thanks guys! :) I'll look into those.

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated this in a while! Been very busy around here.

Anyways!

What's the plan?

So! the plan for the trip. :)

At the moment we are thinking me and my mom will fly in to Tampa to see our family friends for about 2 days. We'll rent a car and drive down to Orlando to wherever we're staying on property and return the car at the closest return sie. We're planning on using Disney transportation for the parks. We'll spend our Disney portion of the vacation then use Magical Express to travel to the Orlando airport.

Has anyone else done something like this? Driven from Tampa to Orlando, or vise versa? What was it like? Any problems?

Thanks for reading guys! :goodvibes

(Sorry these things have been so short.. but haven't had lots of time!! )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter