How many DVC members from Houston, TX and surrounding area.

My mom (who doesn't really frequent these boards very often) is a DVC'er who lives in East Bernard, just outside of Sugarland.

:wave:

Beca

Thanks iankh,

I will go look at the survey.

Beca,

I work in Sugarland and live on the east side of the city

Kez250,

We love to go to Kemah. DD4 loves the rides. Did you get your upcoming Dec trip set up?

cymomtx,

Where is Cypress?

Thanks for the replies, Jim. :wave:

The rides are fun but it gets so crowded - this may seem really weird but i think in the last year we've only been down there about 3 times.

It's all so very different from London - i've been in Texas for about 5 years now - will I ever get used to the humidity :sad2:

At the moment we've booked in dec to SSR - when we go in May (it seems to far away) we will look at the other resorts and see which ones we like the look of - and perhaps see if we can get one for Dec - the 7mth for our first night is the day we come home so it works out nicely. If we can't get anywhere else in Dec then we have another 37 years before the other resorts close - so no rush really

iankh said:
I just peeked at the results so far for the "People of DVC Survey" and apparently there is only one DVCer in all the state of Texas.

I guess just one Texan replied.

To take the survey go to:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=45214865401

I think that was me. Although I live 5 1/2 hours south of Houston, I don't think there are more than maybe 1 or 2 other DVCers any closer to me here in the Valley, certainly none closer than San Antonio. So I consider myself a "close to Houston DVCer"

a DVCer from Katy here :wave2: I think there are several DVC members in Katy alone, at least 3 that I know of

Have any of you ever driven to WDW? My husband has mentioned the idea and it seems like a really long drive to me - just wondered if you had and how long did it take

Thanks

Kerry

Hi Kez250,

Yes we drove this past December. We stoped in Pensacola. It took about 18 hours, we stopped a lot with a 4 yr old. A guy from work drove it straight in a little over 14 hours.

Jim. :wave:

I'm a DVCer in Houston. Boardwalk Villas. I am going next November 30 - December 4, 2005.

I grew up and went to school in Spring Branch, off of Wilcrest and Memorial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter