How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

96 days until our Fantasy HOTHS cruise (double digit dance because we just got back from camping and I missed the 99 day mark) :dancer:

244 days until we cruise to Baja on our first GOLD cruise! :banana:
399 days (yay, under 400!) until our anniversary return to Alaska :love:
439 days until our first DVC member cruise and first time on the Magic! :thumbsup2

14... Ordered more packing cubes! Extra suitcase! Our flight out is at 5am, so if I wait until the night before, well, that wouldn't end well! LOL

I looooove packing cubes! I use those and the 3 gallon ziplock bags always! Happy you are an early bird re: packing! I have GOT to get better about that!

46 Days until my first Platinum Cruise! DH's first Gold! And both our first Fantasy sailing! :cheer2:

45 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
390 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

(Just to note, there are hours after those as well - I just go with the number in front. Like Disney’s countdown does!!)

32 days until the brand new Bliss to Alaska!

102 days until soon-to-be newest favorite ship, Harmony of the Seas!

474 days until another Magic Very Merrytime Cruise with all the kids and grandkids (for most, their first Disney cruise)!

I looooove packing cubes! I use those and the 3 gallon ziplock bags always! Happy you are an early bird re: packing! I have GOT to get better about that!

46 Days until my first Platinum Cruise! DH's first Gold! And both our first Fantasy sailing! :cheer2:

I was wondering about packing cubes, but most people said they were unnecessary. It seems that they would help me stay organized?

:boat: 22 days until our MAGIC-al cruise :boat:

Oh, and regarding the packing cubes - love them. Haven't traveled without them since around 2010. They make it much easier for us to cram everything into carryons, too. Love my packing envelope even more. We all have one of those, plus additional cubes that fit our bags - kind of like a Tetris game.

I was wondering about packing cubes, but most people said they were unnecessary. It seems that they would help me stay organized?

Oh, and regarding the packing cubes - love them. Haven't traveled without them since around 2010. They make it much easier for us to cram everything into carryons, too. Love my packing envelope even more. We all have one of those, plus additional cubes that fit our bags - kind of like a Tetris game.

I use mostly the Eagle Creek packing cubes shown here:

https://www.ebags.com/product/eagle...ompression-cube-set/260545?productid=10262650

I shop through American airlines' shopping site to get extra miles when I buy! Woohoo! And like Mmmears, I also LOVE my packing envelope and primarily use it for my nice blouses and tops, though I do put nice slacks or capri's on the bottom of it sometimes too. Here is the one I love, though I got mine in white:

https://www.ebags.com/product/eagle-creek/pack-it-garment-folder-medium/271295?productid=10543036

I use mostly the Eagle Creek packing cubes shown here:

https://www.ebags.com/product/eagle...ompression-cube-set/260545?productid=10262650

I shop through American airlines' shopping site to get extra miles when I buy! Woohoo! And like Mmmears, I also LOVE my packing envelope and primarily use it for my nice blouses and tops, though I do put nice slacks or capri's on the bottom of it sometimes too. Here is the one I love, though I got mine in white:

https://www.ebags.com/product/eagle-creek/pack-it-garment-folder-medium/271295?productid=10543036

Eagle Creek here too! Mine is the small since our luggage is smaller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter