How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

4 weeks today we will be boarding the Wonder in San Diego for our first GOLD cruise!!!
183 days until we are once again on the Wonder for our anniversary return to Alaska!
223 days until our first time on the Magic and first members cruise!

4 weeks today we will be boarding the Wonder in San Diego for our first GOLD cruise!!!
183 days until we are once again on the Wonder for our anniversary return to Alaska!
223 days until our first time on the Magic and first members cruise!

Curious since I believe you had your upcoming cruise booked before turning Gold... Did the system automatically adjust your online check-in and activity booking date or did you have to call them? My CC status has updated - did it even before I got to the airport on Thursday - but my check-in date for my July cruise is still showing the Silver timeframe.

Curious since I believe you had your upcoming cruise booked before turning Gold... Did the system automatically adjust your online check-in and activity booking date or did you have to call them? My CC status has updated - did it even before I got to the airport on Thursday - but my check-in date for my July cruise is still showing the Silver timeframe.

No, they didn't update on their own and to be honest, it's been a pain in the you-know-what! Like you, my actual CC status changed to Gold right away (was also at the airport on the way home and logged in lol). But my online check in dates never changed. So you know what I did? I would modify my current reservations - on one of them I changed the room, on another I made another payment - and that updated the check in date for me. So if you can modify your ressie in anyway, even just throw another $50 at it, then I bet your online check in date will change. If you call they will just tell you "oh it takes a while, oh clear your cookies " blah blah blah. For my DVC member cruise I was on the phone with DCL twice, they were no help. So I called DVC and the rep I spoke to was SO helpful. She got through to the IT dept of DCL and stayed on the phone with me until it was fixed. I'm not kidding, it took an hour. :sad2: Of course, the DVC cruise was the one cruise I was not able to modify online. A friend of mine recently got off her 5th cruise in January and has her 6th booked for October. Her date did not change either so a couple of days ago I told her to make a payment and voila, it updated!

No, they didn't update on their own and to be honest, it's been a pain in the you-know-what! Like you, my actual CC status changed to Gold right away (was also at the airport on the way home and logged in lol). But my online check in dates never changed. So you know what I did? I would modify my current reservations - on one of them I changed the room, on another I made another payment - and that updated the check in date for me. So if you can modify your ressie in anyway, even just throw another $50 at it, then I bet your online check in date will change. If you call they will just tell you "oh it takes a while, oh clear your cookies " blah blah blah. For my DVC member cruise I was on the phone with DCL twice, they were no help. So I called DVC and the rep I spoke to was SO helpful. She got through to the IT dept of DCL and stayed on the phone with me until it was fixed. I'm not kidding, it took an hour. :sad2: Of course, the DVC cruise was the one cruise I was not able to modify online. A friend of mine recently got off her 5th cruise in January and has her 6th booked for October. Her date did not change either so a couple of days ago I told her to make a payment and voila, it updated!

It's already paid off, and I have an aft balcony, so there's really nothing more to change. I'll get my TA on it. Thanks!

78 Days!:boat: Until our West Coast DVC Member Cruise and ABD

(We have our first Celebrity Cruise in 12 days. It’s going around the Horn of South America! We are going with good friends who were our neighbors when we lived in Ohio. This cruise was on our friend’s Bucket List!)

78 Days!:boat: Until our West Coast DVC Member Cruise and ABD

(We have our first Celebrity Cruise in 12 days. It’s going around the Horn of South America! We are going with good friends who were our neighbors when we lived in Ohio. This cruise was on our friend’s Bucket List!)

Excited to hear your thoughts on Celebrity. I have it booked for Feb 2020 (Equinox in my case) and though my TA assures me I will love Celebrity, I cannot help but be anxious about it!

Excited to hear your thoughts on Celebrity. I have it booked for Feb 2020 (Equinox in my case) and though my TA assures me I will love Celebrity, I cannot help but be anxious about it!
I noticed your upcoming cruises, and it influenced what I said in that post.
I sure will give a report. This cruise is more about the destination than it is about the ship. Our friends HAVE cruises on Celebrity, that’s why we picked it.

206. Had to bump it out one day and change my ticker, since we are only flying out the day before the cruise, instead of 2. :cool:

144 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!!

213 days until my Fall Disney trip!

354 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter