How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

No, they didn't update on their own and to be honest, it's been a pain in the you-know-what! Like you, my actual CC status changed to Gold right away (was also at the airport on the way home and logged in lol). But my online check in dates never changed. So you know what I did? I would modify my current reservations - on one of them I changed the room, on another I made another payment - and that updated the check in date for me. So if you can modify your ressie in anyway, even just throw another $50 at it, then I bet your online check in date will change. If you call they will just tell you "oh it takes a while, oh clear your cookies " blah blah blah. For my DVC member cruise I was on the phone with DCL twice, they were no help. So I called DVC and the rep I spoke to was SO helpful. She got through to the IT dept of DCL and stayed on the phone with me until it was fixed. I'm not kidding, it took an hour. :sad2: Of course, the DVC cruise was the one cruise I was not able to modify online. A friend of mine recently got off her 5th cruise in January and has her 6th booked for October. Her date did not change either so a couple of days ago I told her to make a payment and voila, it updated!

Update! I'm all set with the correct check-in date now!

I'm not sure what did it - just time, my TA, or the email I sent asking about it. I'm guessing either the first or last. (I adore my TA and wouldn't trade her for the world, but I'm not sure she understood what I was asking regarding that since her reply to my email asking if she could check into it also asked about prepaid gratuities since that didn't show on the invoice I have from her. She forwarded me a copy of the email she had from DCL showing me as Gold and the prepaid gratuities.) I looked this morning and my check-in is now April 7 rather than the 22nd! I also got a reply from the email I'd sent DCL that said it should happen on its own and the "clear your cookies" thing.

But however it got done, it's all done now!

Update! I'm all set with the correct check-in date now!

I'm not sure what did it - just time, my TA, or the email I sent asking about it. I'm guessing either the first or last. (I adore my TA and wouldn't trade her for the world, but I'm not sure she understood what I was asking regarding that since her reply to my email asking if she could check into it also asked about prepaid gratuities since that didn't show on the invoice I have from her. She forwarded me a copy of the email she had from DCL showing me as Gold and the prepaid gratuities.) I looked this morning and my check-in is now April 7 rather than the 22nd! I also got a reply from the email I'd sent DCL that said it should happen on its own and the "clear your cookies" thing.

But however it got done, it's all done now!

Oh fabulous!!! Yay!

143 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!!

212 days until my Fall Disney trip!

353 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter