How many sets of clothes likely to wear in a day in Aug?

CapeCod53

Mouseketeer
We've never been to wdw in the summer. Going July 31 to Aug 7. I'm guessing that we'll get so hot & sweaty that we'll want to change clothes when we go back for mid day break. True or not? I know we can do laundry, but starting to plan what & how much to pack.

Just got back and I went through 2 sets of clothes every day. One for the morning, then bathing suit midday, and another outfit for the evening. Sometimes my kids wore the same shorts, but changed everything else.

That's exactly what my family does, we wear one set in the am , then come back at noon go swimming and when we go back out we get a clean set of clothes. I also do laundry sometime in the middle of my vacation and it saves me having to take so many clothes , usually I take enough to get me by for 6 days and I do laundry like on the fourth day. That's what works for us.

Thanks for the replies. That is what I was thinking. Definitely will bring extra tee shirts & under garments. My son ruins socks constantly, will go buy him some more.

I agree with the others. We just got back Saturday from our week at WDW and USF/IOA. We needed two sets of clothes each day. We always changed for dinner, even if we were just changing into another pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

We wore one set of clothes in the morning, then typically came back to the hotel to shower and go out to dinner, we would put on the set of clothes we planned on wearing the next morning to the parks.

I usually don't change my shorts if they're denim, but I would change everything else.

One tip. . . one time I put something on in the morning that I really wanted to wear that evening for some reason. (I can't remember why it was so important at the time, but it was.) While I was swimming and taking a shower in the middle of the day, I put the clothes I had been wearing on the air conditioner. They were fine by the time I put them back on. If you get to a point where you're just one outfit short and you'll have to wash clothes, you may want to try that.

Ditto on one set of clothes in the morning, one for evening (swimsuits in the afternoon.)

Another thing that we do is try to wear white t-shirts, or at least a very light color. It really makes a difference, especially in the morning and mid-day! Those dark colors really soak up that Florida sunshine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter