How Many Times Did I Meet Pluto This Trip? A Dec Solo TR - New TR Link 11/30!

Whew! That's quite a list. So many fun memories! You inspired me to make a similar list. You don't really think about it while you're doing it, but when you look back it's like DANG, I met a lot of characters! :lmao:

Catching up on your report- LOVE that you added in all your character shots! We'll be doing MNSSHP this year the MVMCP next year, so I am super excited to see all the special costumes for these.

Thank you for sharing :yay:

Oh, I love the character list. But to be honest, the Pluto section is a little lacking. You need another trip to fix that problem! :rotfl:

But seriously, I love the wide array of characters! It's so much fun to see them all listed and with pictures!

Did I miss Tigger?? I loved seeing all your pics from all your trips these last few years :) So much fun! And it made me start thinking which characters you missed and how many we've never caught either!!!! AAAAAH I can't get back there soon enough!!

That is an amazing array of characters!!:worship: So many memories for you. Thank you for sharing it with us! I saw a few I would love to meet myself.

Hello Hello Hello.......

Echo Echo Echo.........

Is anyone still there? I do hope so! First of all my sincere apologies for totally abandoning this TR. Things just got super crazy there for a while after my new boss started. But I'm back now with a surprise for you all. I just got back from Disney last week! And I've got a ticker with less than 60 days to go! So I think I will let this TR go as is and move on. Thank you to everyone who commented on my character list. Here's a link to the new TR, hope I still have some followers that will join in:

I Can't Do That! I'd Be Too EmBEARassed! A Nov 2015 TR.

Oh and if you have started a new TR or PTR since mid August I've definitely missed it. Please send me a link so I can get caught up!

I'm so glad to see you back on here! I had been wondering where you were and was hoping all was ok. So happy that you've managed to get back to Disney and will be going back again very soon!

I started my DL trip report, link in my signature :) Ok hopping over to your new report now!

Yay, yay, yay for another TR!! :) It was SUCH a happy surprise when I got to meet you with Mo and Family. So excited to read about the awesome adventures you all had after I had to go back home :wave2:

I'm so glad to see you back on here! I had been wondering where you were and was hoping all was ok. So happy that you've managed to get back to Disney and will be going back again very soon!

I started my DL trip report, link in my signature :) Ok hopping over to your new report now!

Everything is great here, just stupid work getting in the way of my DIS time! :rotfl:Oh, a DL report! Definitely need to make my way there and read that one as I'm in the beginning stages of planning DL for January 2017.

Yay, yay, yay for another TR!! :) It was SUCH a happy surprise when I got to meet you with Mo and Family. So excited to read about the awesome adventures you all had after I had to go back home :wave2:

I really enjoyed meeting you too! Just wish we had remembered to take a picture. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Everything is great here, just stupid work getting in the way of my DIS time! :rotfl:Oh, a DL report! Definitely need to make my way there and read that one as I'm in the beginning stages of planning DL for January 2017.

I really enjoyed meeting you too! Just wish we had remembered to take a picture. :confused3 :rotfl2:
No kidding!! What is wrong with us?? We'll just have to DIS meet again someday!!! Next time I'm in Georgia :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter