How much Disney is too much Disney? aka a month in Orlando with mama and baby (31 July - 29 August 2023)

Day 12: (Near) Death By Rafiki and FOP

Good morning folks! I briefly thought I laundered my Apple Watch last night, but it turns out I didn’t, so I went to bed feeling like a winner. We had a bit of a late start to the morning so we arrived at Animal Kingdom after 9:30. The park seemed VERY crowded. The cast member at the tapstiles even apologized for the bottleneck and said “we have a LOT of people here today” which was slightly concerning.
Safaris had a 45 minute wait, so I booked a DAS and decided to take Henry to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. I hadn’t been since my first trip in 2018, and hadn’t seen the renovations…and Henry likes trains, so I figured it would be a nice, low crowds option. They don’t allow strollers on the train, and it’s very hard for me to carry Henry and fold the stroller we have, so I opted to leave behind our stroller and diaper bag (including the fan, mister fans, bottles, cooling towels, and my drink)…which turned out to be a BIG mistake.

We walked around the Conservation Station for a little while, but there were no seats to watch the animation experience and it was far too hot to visit the goats. I don’t think Henry would be able to follow directions yet anyway so the petting zoo could be dangerous at his age. We wandered around the animal care exhibits just long enough to get some AC, and walked back to the train station just as the train was pulling away. Bummer, but we were among maybe 15 people waiting, so I figured we’d be on our way soon. The train was delayed for quite some time, and the station kept filling up with people. They made 3 announcements, so I estimate it was delayed about 20 mins. I was beginning to feel dizzy and I had a headache - I was worried I might get heatstroke or Henry would be affected by the heat. He seemed OK but I never know.
Fortunately, shortly after I promised myself that after 10 more minutes I would ask a cast member for help, the train was fixed and we were on our way back to Harambe. We got the stroller and walked immediately to Zuri’s Sweet Shop where I made Henry a bottle and made a plan. I didn’t think it was smart to go on the safari right away, and there wasn’t quite enough AC in the shops (due to the doors being open), but fortunately the Tusker House walk up list had only a 10 minute wait.

I must have looked pathetic enough that the host took pity on me and let me bring in the stroller. Henry *hates* restaurant high chairs for some reason (he’s ok at home and our airbnb) and just wants to be held. He’s ok in the stroller for a short time. I figured it would be impossible to navigate the buffet without the stroller, too. We were seated near the back section, where only two other tables had patrons seated. The servers were fantastic and kind, and we had some good character experiences here too - Henry wasn’t too interested in them today but Donald persevered and got some smiles :) Henry also loved the “Jambo” song and we danced to it twice!

I didn’t really get to eat much but I had a drink and some much-needed AC so it was fine. Henry enjoyed the ham, salmon, potatoes, tater tots, and bacon :) He even munched on a green bean or two.
After lunch, we boarded the safari and took our patented Safari Nap. I made an attempt to use the rocking chairs in the baby care center, but it seems plenty of folks had the same idea, so we headed out of the park instead. By the time we left it was 107 in the parking lot!!! I burned my hand a bit on the car door. Florida is NOT joking around this summer.

I dropped off the boy and did a Target pickup and had a bath to cool off. Since we had a late night last night, the boys had a “Boys Night In” and I went for a solo DAK/EP extravaganza.

I parked at 4:35 at DAK; by 4:52 I was in line for Dinosaur. The temp was down 96, feels like 105. (Oof does that mean the “feels like” from earlier was 116???) I was off by 5:03. It was darker than I remembered- I’d love to ride that lights-on one day!!
The single rider for Everest wasn’t available, sadly, but the wait wasn’t too bad. I hopped in line at 5:17 and off at 5:26. That one was less rough than I remembered, yay, although the prayer flags at the top were gone for some reason.

I decided I didn’t want to get soaked on KRR, so I walked to Pandora and used my DAS and ILL to ride FOP twice. They were experiencing some delays, so I exited at 6:58 and made the journey back to my car and EPCOT.

It’s too bad that DAK is closing before sunset; I miss seeing Pandora in the dark! Such a big part of that land is the bioluminescence :(

I arrived at GOTG, my goal for the evening, shortly before 8, with an hour to park close…the line for ILL didn’t seem to be moving, but I was able to finish by 8:40 and head home. It was another great ride, but we got “Disco Inferno” again.

The ride designers definitely targeted me, a completionist and music person, when they put a 6 track playlist…must…complete…

Attachments

• DA975715-7937-4B37-B8F3-4B4ACB4A4B9B.jpeg
    DA975715-7937-4B37-B8F3-4B4ACB4A4B9B.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 21
  • 8589CD53-6A71-4DCC-972B-E4347FA382A2.jpeg
    8589CD53-6A71-4DCC-972B-E4347FA382A2.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 24
Day 13- Sonny Eclipse’s 1# Baby Fan, TRON Take Two

We hadn’t been to MK in a little bit so we parked at the TTC. I grabbed an ILL for Guardians (I know, I have a problem), hoping we could hop to Epcot later.
We arrived at MK shortly after 10:30 and rode the Peoplemover. Henry yawned a few times so I decided to wear him on the train, which we took from Fantasyland. It was very hot waiting for the train, and while he came close to snoozing several times, he always woke up by the time we got to each station. It was frustrating. I tried bouncing him in Big Top and even in line for Dumbo (which was posted 15 but was definitely 40+; we gave up) but no luck. We walked to Cosmic Ray’s and he enjoyed watching Sonny Eclipse, but I was feeling overstimulated by the crowds. We snagged some seats by the door and had a good time talking with the other mamas with their napping babies. We cycled through Sonny’s set, and then I felt bad taking up a seat from people trying to eat. I tried to get a walk-up for Crystal Palace but they weren’t able to accommodate the stroller the way Tusker House was, and there’s no way I would have been able to manage alone without it.

After a brief panic/embarrassment/overwhelm/overheating moment, I mobile ordered at Cosmic Ray’s and waited for DH to “come to the rescue”. He had taken an Uber to the park and came just in time to carry our tray to Tomorrowland Terrace. Pro tip: if TT is open for seating, it’s often a quiet refuge, at least until they kicked us out at 2:30 (probably for an event? Unclear)
I had an ILL for us to ride TRON again - initially I didn’t want to, but I enjoyed it more the second time. I rode in the accessible seat again. I couldn’t figure out the test seat - I have wide calves (even “extra wide” boots often don’t for work me) and wear a women’s 20/2X and while I could fit into the leg restraints on the test seat, I couldn’t figure out how to make it lock. I didn’t ask a CM and I suspect based on the sizes of other riders I saw using the motorcycle seats, they probably could have jammed me in, but I can’t imagine it would have been comfortable. I didn’t want to endure the embarrassment of needing a CM’s help, so I’m grateful for the accessible seating. I leaned forward this time and enjoyed the ride more - I think on my first ride I was trying to sit upright and the launch felt too strong that way.
While DH got The Boy to nap, I snuck off to ride Space Mountain and 7DMT. I was on the Omega side this time and OH HECK NO. I think I’m officially Alpha-or-Bust when it comes to Space Mountain. They really are that different, and Omega is too much for my back problems.

7DMT was cute, and we were stalled in the mine scene just long enough for me to spot all the dwarves (excuse me, Dwarfs) and try to recall their names. I was stuck on one and shamefully needed to Google it - Bashful! I forgot Bashful!
Once The Boy woke up, we made our separate ways over to Epcot so I could fulfill my addiction-er, ride Guardians. The boys got the car and I took the monorail. Monorail Yellow was sadly lacking AC and it was a miserable experience. The Epcot transfer was much better, thankfully.
Guardians was fantastic as always - I got “Everybody wants to rule the world” - new song, huzzah! and promptly signed up for next week’s After Hours. I haven’t been this hooked on a ride since the time I dragged DH to ride Slinky Dog 5x in a row (during one of the early park openings back when pre-Labor day crowds were super low). That’s definitely evidence he loved me!!

I’m not a late night person normally but I’m determined to ride it as many times in a row as I can. Hopefully I won’t be trampled by the crowds in the preshow. They’re pretty insane.

I was too hot to take creative photos today, so all I have are ride photos

Attachments

• F5610DCD-35EE-481A-B801-6C43044811B5.jpeg
    F5610DCD-35EE-481A-B801-6C43044811B5.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 05355107-7A2A-422E-9654-7FE5D59DD5AB.jpeg
    05355107-7A2A-422E-9654-7FE5D59DD5AB.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 542F60BC-7674-4009-96FD-0832E76F6514.jpeg
    542F60BC-7674-4009-96FD-0832E76F6514.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 29
Day 14: Kerthump, or a Necessary Rest Day

You can probably tell from my trip report thus far that I tend to hyper focus and hyperextend myself…and after about six days operating at 70-90% every day I crash.

We took a rest day today because the fatigue and heat are catching up to me. It hasn’t rained in several days and things are pretty ovenlike in Central Florida from about 10am onward. DH has a big work deadline on Wednesday so I don’t think I’ll have another big opportunity to rest until then. My plan is to get everyone to bed early this week, wake up early, and rope drop (not really but close) whatever park is open earliest for enough hours to let him work, and come home by 1. It’s supposed to rain again by Wednesday (it hasn’t for days, hence this deadly heat wave) so we might be human again by that point. We played at home, did chores, I took a long shower, went to Target, and tonight we’re headed to Trattoria Al Forno for dinner. (If I remember to take any food photos or write anything, I’ll edit this post later, but I had some time to catch up today)

What a fun trip report! I love all the photos of Henry interacting with the characters. You will look back at them and wonder where all the time went.

One of our most treasured memories took place on 12/30/99 in Epcot. The place was packed to the gills. We were relaxing in the garden at the UK away from the crowds and we were joined by Peter Pan and Mary Poppins! They spent about 10 - 15 minutes with us flirting with our 4 month old daughter. Even through Epcot was packed, we had them all to ourselves. Peter Pan told Mary that our DD was the baby that he and the Lost Boys had asked Father Christmas for. Mary was telling him not to be silly (in her best governess voice) and that the baby belonged to us. Then, Father Christmas came out and Peter called him over. "See Father Christmas! Here's our baby!" Both Father Christmas and Mary Poppins eventually convinced Peter Pan that our DD was, in fact, our daughter and not his ;). It was by far the best character interaction I have ever had and it happened the busiest week of the year.

Enjoy the rest of your trip! Your report reminds me of the times taking my kiddos to WDW. It allows you to do WDW in a new way! Seeing it through your kids eyes are wonderful! Enjoy and I hope you are lucky to do this every summer! I just came back and the heat was brutal with a feels like 116 degrees. I am a teacher too so you make the most of it and air conditioning! Enjoy and keep cool!

Day 13: Epcot Awesomeness

Despite it being a Saturday, DH had to work, so Mama and Baby went to one of our favorite places - Epcot. We arrived at the tapstiles just after 9, and snagged a DAS for frozen. Our first Remy map got wet/mangled and eventually lost, so we bought a replacement. I “collected” the 50th statues, although Olaf was being stubborn. Henry loved Frozen, as usual, and then we walked all the way back to The Land for breakfast at Garden Grill. Henry wasn’t so sure about Mickey and Pluto so we skipped the chipmunks and watched Ms Rachel instead. He loved the allergy friendly muffin and watermelon.

I was seeing some sleepy signs so we headed to Nemo and The Seas. It took an hour but we finally got a nap outside the dolphin tank! He woke up around 12:40 so it was time to head back to the Airbnb for our midday break.

After a shower and some family time, I headed out for another solo night at Epcot. I got a VQ and ILL for guardians :) yes, I have a problem lol. I went directly there for my ILL and got “One Way or Another” - a new to me song! I had a couple hours before my VQ, so I headed to World Showcase.

I had another go at Remy’s but it’s still not for me. I just don’t like the 3D stuff in my face. I waited in line at L’Artisan De Glacé for a chocolate macaron and a small salted caramel ice cream. The macaron was just okay, but the salted caramel ice cream was truly delicious! They also had a raspberry vanilla macaron sandwich that I might try another time. I had never gone here so I’m glad I made the stop. There was a bit of a line but nothing too bad.

I had an orange slush (the alcoholic one from France) and some Brazillian cheese bread along my walk around the Showcase - I hadn’t gotten to these countries yet - the bread was good, but not as good as Skipper Canteen which is amazing!
I realize I’m going insane because I just had the thought that “it’s kind of getting cooler!” and checked the temp - it’s 92, feels like 101. Lmao. That tells you how tough things have been here!!!

I got the griddled cheese with pistachios and honey from Greece, which was delicious and I might consider getting a second time.

I walked around to Japan, completing my WS circuit for the trip (although I didn’t look for/spot all the Remys so I’ll be back) and browsed the department store. The pearl ceremony is back and it’s a party atmosphere in there! I was tempted to buy many cute things for Henry but held off :)

I grabbed some maple popcorn and a Powerade on my way back to World…Discovery, is it? Guardians. My BG was called just in time and I hopped in the VQ line, which extended slightly outside but appeared to be moving. I was stuck behind some people who were very…uh…affectionate so I took the time to listen to a podcast and write this entry, hehe.
I ended up feeling really sick and claustrophobic in line so sadly I bailed. I’ll have other chances to ride. It’s sad bc I love the ride so much but I felt better immediately after so I know it was the extra crowded queue. I think there’s a chance DAS works but I was too shy to ask.

Last edited:

Sunday - Family Time at DAK and even more Guardians

Despite my recommendations to try to get to DAK at 8, we arrived a little after 9:30. I really wanted to minimize the heat. We got a DAS for Kilimanjaro Safaris but there was a long wait, so we went to Dinoland instead. DH rode Dinosaur while H and I hung out in the Restaurantosaurus AC. We then all went on Triceratops Spin and made our way toward the safari. It was a good day for animal sightings despite the heat. Henry refused a nap, as has been his custom recently…we walked to Pandora and got a DAS for NRJ but that was also quite a wait so we mobile ordered drinks at SC. I was moderately dying in the heat, and they were keeping everyone outside until their orders were ready. Had I known this, I wouldn’t have mobile ordered!!

It was finally NRJ time, which was worth the amazed look on Henry’s face. After that, we went back to the car and drove to AKL for lunch at Sanaa. I got the gluten free bread service and a mango lassi. DH got the butter chicken, lentils, and a spiced naan. Henry liked both kinds of bread :)
Our server, Dawn, was super nice and did her best to keep the boy entertained with a glow cube so we could eat.

We went to Epcot that evening just for Guardians (I got “Conga”) and for Eric to try the brioche ice cream sandwich. He got the very last one of the night!!

Attachments

• 9E210EF0-8C44-4750-AAE4-E0EF8B9E5E4B.jpeg
    9E210EF0-8C44-4750-AAE4-E0EF8B9E5E4B.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 0F4B32E3-86C1-4CAB-9332-CAA7A25EAE75.jpeg
    0F4B32E3-86C1-4CAB-9332-CAA7A25EAE75.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 19AAD850-B933-4990-999D-90F95DA70BC7.jpeg
    19AAD850-B933-4990-999D-90F95DA70BC7.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 12B67A81-FD37-4627-8DAD-C7383A9C5A92.jpeg
    12B67A81-FD37-4627-8DAD-C7383A9C5A92.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 8CE84160-AB8F-49BC-81D6-70236D774C2F.jpeg
    8CE84160-AB8F-49BC-81D6-70236D774C2F.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 14
Day 14: Monday at the Magic Kingdom??? Err, Epcot

I intended to drive to MK today but got distracted and went to Epcot on autopilot LOL. Henry and I went on Nemo, Figment, LWTL, and had a little fruit and cheese plate in Sunshine Seasons. We watched the short films and I unexpectedly bawled at “Feast”. There’s a little pup and a blonde baby!!! Seriously, if you haven’t seen that one, look it up on YouTube or something. We also saw the Beauty and the Beast singalong, the LeFou plot of which is silly, but he loved the music.

DH joined us, we all went on frozen and then I went on guardians and got “Conga” again. I finally asked the cast member about DAS so I’ll be able to use VQ in the future…honestly it’s such a relief.

We went to dinner at Ale and Compass. We had the maple old fashioned, gluten free rolls with spreads, bacon cheddar burger, and we took the cake to go. Our server was pretty great (Rochelle). I had never been to the Yacht Club before - I think my father in law (who is famously anti-Disney) would appreciate the decor. If he ever comes with us, he’d probably end up golfing the whole time or going on one of those bass fishing excursions. WDW really does have something for everyone!

It looks like you may have just discovered it, but I wanted to be sure you knew that since you have DAS, when you use your VQ, a CM at the entrance to the ride can scan your band and convert your VQ to allow you in the LL line (which is usually much less crowded).

Day 15: I Guess We Live With Mickey Now

This was the day of the 2nd Halloween party, so crowds were blessedly low. We arrived at the park at about 10:30 and grabbed a DAS for Jungle Cruise, which has had consistently long wait times all month. It’s a long ride, so I suppose it’s worth it, but that queue is HOT. While we waited for our return time, we rode Magic Carpets (the queue for which is also quite hot, but we only had to wait one cycle). It’s cute, but I prefer Dumbo and Triceratops Spin :)

Pirates was surprisingly a walk-on, which is great because H is getting heavy for me to carry in my arms! I have the carrier to wear him, and usually do for boat rides/omnimovers for my own mobility, but he wants to explore :) There was a little girl ahead of us (2 or 3) who kept saying “the baby is scared” which was a really cute projection. He’s too young to be scared by any of the rides…it’ll be interesting to see how that changes next time!

We had a Desert Pear slush from Tortuga Tavern - it was a really pretty color, and Henry drank quite a bit of it :) he’s been practicing drinking out of a cup/regular bottle, but most of it ends up on his shirt.

We grabbed a rocking chair on the porch near Country Bears to watch the parade. It was about 11:15 so we were pretty early, but I didn’t want to risk losing my cool chair. 3 of the 4 bears came up to meet Henry while we were waiting, and he squealed and reached for them. He doesn’t quite know how to handle characters. He did love the parade though - anything with music is his favorite.

We wandered over to Columbia Harbor House for lunch, and a kind woman brought us a booster seat when she saw Henry sitting in a regular chair. (He was ok, and I had a hand on him, but he’s been hating high chairs lately so I didn’t bother). Amazingly he really liked the booster seat!

It was at this time however that I discovered my wallet was missing. I asked several cast members but they all kind of directed me to someone else. I waited at a blue umbrella but the CM there was very busy helping a large group coordinate their Genie+ and didn’t notice that I was quietly crying and panicking. The wallet had my car key, annual pass, license, and gift card, so I told Henry we were going to have to live at the Magic Kingdom until it was found! Fortunately another blue polo CM walked by, and while he did seem a little annoyed to do so, escorted us to City Hall. Fortunately they had already found the wallet and I only had to wait 5 minutes for them to get it! Disney is so great about this stuff.

Having walked all the way back to Main St, we chilled out in the Emporium, got Henry a belated birthday button, and bought Daddy two pairs of Disney socks (Mr Tom Morrow and Small World). My husband has a knack for wearing through socks, so they’ll come in handy eventually haha.

We stopped off at the Baby Care Center for a diaper change and some milkies, then headed to the Liberty Belle for a nap. We stayed on the middle deck this time and got to sit in the inside section where it was a little bit cooler AND I could hear the narration this time! Score!

After our nap, we hit the “prime time” for low crowds and were able to ride Haunted Mansion, Small World, Ariel, Dumbo, Peter Pan, and Pooh before the party crowds filed in in full force. By 5, it was starting to get too busy for me, but despite the wallet fiasco, a late start, and a long midday break, we were able to ride everything we wanted!

We made a stop at Auntie Gravity’s on the way out and tried the Apple Fritter Milkshake (sans fritter to make it gluten free). The milkshake itself was good, and the green apple whipped cream was interesting but not worth going out of one’s way.

Attachments

• 68DA1A0B-EA1B-4E28-B5A5-8410781A2A3E.jpeg
    68DA1A0B-EA1B-4E28-B5A5-8410781A2A3E.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 6199BC5C-33A0-4DE8-8675-F915146F84F5.jpeg
    6199BC5C-33A0-4DE8-8675-F915146F84F5.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 9
It looks like you may have just discovered it, but I wanted to be sure you knew that since you have DAS, when you use your VQ, a CM at the entrance to the ride can scan your band and convert your VQ to allow you in the LL line (which is usually much less crowded).
Yes, this made SUCH a huge difference! I wish they had more “escape points” along the queue rather than having to walk all the way back down though - people might need to bail for dining, bathroom, kid meltdowns, etc.

I hope it’ll work at the Epcot after hours too, although I’m even more worried about “sticking out” so we’ll have to see what happens tonight…

Day 16: The Wildest Lodge in the Wilderness

Our day started off with one of my favorite places - Wilderness Lodge. I dream of staying here for Christmas one year, but until then I’ll keep to my traditional resort hopping visits. Henry and I went to Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast, ordered the allergy skillet and iced coffee. H liked the gluten free toast with raspberry compote. We weren’t subjected to many antics personally, but overheard plenty of folks asking for “MORE KETCHUP!!!”

After breakfast, I wore H in the carrier and tried to get him to nap - we walked around the lobby and gift shop while I took many photos to text to my best friend (whom I want to convince to join my Disney obsession one day!). We finally achieved nap success in the quiet of Territory Lounge, which is a great spot for this purpose, or remote work. We only saw a few CMs during our time there, no other guests…and the lounge area doesn’t open for service until 4. My husband still hasn’t taken my advice to work from the resort lobbies…our Airbnb is nice but it’s not DISNEY. Lol.

We got to Epcot a bit after noon, and after a diaper change went to Spaceship Earth. We got stopped for the second time this trip right in front of Earth. This time it was a while, and Henry was amused. It gave me the perfect moment to join the VQ for Guardians at the 1:00 drop! After our ride, we joined the walk-up list for Coral Reef, another new-to-me restaurant. I wish we had been seated closer to the aquarium, as Henry didn’t really notice it and watched Ms. Rachel while I ate. Rode spaceship earth then got a walk up instantly for Coral Reef. I had the mahi on recommendation from our server, which was delicious, although it did take a while to arrive. (No complaints, I’m just on “toddler time” haha)

Nemo was closed so we rode LWTL, grabbed a water (we’re still working on drinking), practiced cruising, and headed to the Seas for Nemo and Turtle Talk. He mostly squealed and practiced sitting and standing but I think he had fun.

Next we skipped Figment and went to WS for our favorite France ice cream and fountain tradition. I tried the cosmo slush also which tasted less alcoholic than the citron/orange ones they always have, which isn’t a bad thing for me (I only drink at Disney haha!) but hardcore F&W folks might not appreciate that.

We walked around to Morocco and discovered a race car thing in the gallery - another well air conditioned quiet place I hadn’t been, grabbed some griddled cheese from Greece booth, and strolled around the Kawaii exhibit in Japan. We spent a lot of time on this day practicing standing :)

DH had finished work, so we stopped by Brew-Wing on the way for a frozen tea and met up with DH so he could watch Henry while I went on Guardians. My first ride was “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”. I decided to time my journey and it took exactly 30 mins from scanning in to walking back to the front of the ride. I was walking down the stairs exactly 60 mins after my first scan, so the second ride took 28 mins.

On the second ride, I was with the “odd man out” from a family of 5, who hadn’t ridden before. I like riding with first timers and sharing that first experience. I had just told him how much I love the ride and how I had gotten 5 of the 6 songs and was hoping to complete the set, when “September” started! YESSSS!

I told my husband that the rest of the rides I get are just for fun now (previously they’ve been for business, LOL).

After exiting the ride I had a cute moment with a cast member at the beverage kiosk. He asked me how my night was going and I told him it was fantastic because I had just completed my Guardians mixtape and he asked me about my favorite song. It was sweet.

I think my personal ranking of the songs, although I reserve the right to revise this afterward, is:

1. I Ran
2. September (mainly bc it was my last one and it’s been stuck in my head since)
3. One Way or Another
4. Everybody Wants to Rule the World (I love this song, but it doesn’t fit with the ride IMHO)
5. Conga (idk why everyone hates this one)
6. Disco Inferno

Attachments

• 8C877A5A-C2F2-4051-9C14-42CF9C7DCEFB.jpeg
    8C877A5A-C2F2-4051-9C14-42CF9C7DCEFB.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 9A03C4FF-4C99-414B-BF1F-9CEDE6876529.jpeg
    9A03C4FF-4C99-414B-BF1F-9CEDE6876529.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 5
  • CB0FF7BB-D5DC-4B54-A9F7-2ABA01F66AD9.jpeg
    CB0FF7BB-D5DC-4B54-A9F7-2ABA01F66AD9.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 5
  • C5F7965C-CAE3-410E-B656-139CBF6302A1.jpeg
    C5F7965C-CAE3-410E-B656-139CBF6302A1.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 6CFAC302-8790-4BAD-9571-991D1A67B36F.jpeg
    6CFAC302-8790-4BAD-9571-991D1A67B36F.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 8
  • C84322DC-3E64-4597-B4D9-B81CD74F8026.jpeg
    C84322DC-3E64-4597-B4D9-B81CD74F8026.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 9
  • B33DF162-656E-42EE-8748-FF64091F8332.jpeg
    B33DF162-656E-42EE-8748-FF64091F8332.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 7
  • C3727AF7-CFAE-428C-B028-B1DBA3E6FEFD.jpeg
    C3727AF7-CFAE-428C-B028-B1DBA3E6FEFD.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 27C6A825-1551-413C-8B54-FD9E0BFA8C1A.jpeg
    27C6A825-1551-413C-8B54-FD9E0BFA8C1A.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 8
  • AF3CBC5D-C097-4B2A-B7E4-4EE34B1D1FAE.jpeg
    AF3CBC5D-C097-4B2A-B7E4-4EE34B1D1FAE.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter