how much was your custom wedding?

I LOOOOVE this thread!!!! :worship: To anyone that posted their budgets...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

This will be a great help in looking at all the little fees that add up that you don't think about. Plus, that pesky tax and service fee stuff. :headache:

I hope to one day post my budgets to help out other future DisBrides too :cool1:

Thanks again!!

My rehearsal dinner was included in my BEO - I had it at Citricos.

Okay, maybe I have part of this wrong. Unless it's on the same day as your wedding, I know it can't count towards your minimum expenditure. But, perhaps if it's a preset dinner or something it actually can be added to your BEO?? (I know my MK photo shoot didn't count for this reason, either.)

If I mis-informed someone, I really do apologize. It wasn't on purpose. :flower3:

Okay, maybe I have part of this wrong. Unless it's on the same day as your wedding, I know it can't count towards your minimum expenditure. But, perhaps if it's a preset dinner or something it actually can be added to your BEO?? (I know my MK photo shoot didn't count for this reason, either.)

If I mis-informed someone, I really do apologize. It wasn't on purpose. :flower3:

My rehearsal dinner did not count against my minimum expenditure - but it was still included in my BEO. My BEO included a bunch of things that didn't go against my min - my rehearsal dinner, my dessert party, transportation for the evening of the rehearsal, and a gift basket for my mom.

Ooh! Ooh! I remember this thread being really helpful when I was planning my wedding, and now I can add my own post...:goodvibes

Our Custom/Wishes wedding came to $10,070, plus tax and service charge, which worked out to $11,586.56 total. (This varies for everyone depending on what they pick, since not everything gets tax and/or service charge).

We only had 34 people though, and no DJ, no centerpieces, no bridesmaids, and brunch. Plus, we had outside photo and video. But the number does include a dessert party, a friendship boat, and the MK photo shoot. Oh and lots and lots of charter buses...:scared:

Carrie, how did your photo shoot count since it was two days later?:confused:

The in-park Bridal Portrait session is the ONE thing they will count toward your minimums even if it's not on the same day. They understand how difficult it would be to have your shoot on the morning of your wedding, especially if you have a 9am ceremony cuz you're in Epcot. In fact, I think they prefer you to do it on a different day b/c then there's no way it can screw up the wedding-day schedule.

I confirmed the "counting toward the minimum" thing with three people - two at DFTW and 1 at Disney Photographic Services - so it isn't a fluke. :thumbsup2

i'm getting married next october and right now i'm planning on 18k without dresses and suits

i have 43 people coming and i'm putting all but 3 of them up

The in-park Bridal Portrait session is the ONE thing they will count toward your minimums even if it's not on the same day. They understand how difficult it would be to have your shoot on the morning of your wedding, especially if you have a 9am ceremony cuz you're in Epcot. In fact, I think they prefer you to do it on a different day b/c then there's no way it can screw up the wedding-day schedule.

I confirmed the "counting toward the minimum" thing with three people - two at DFTW and 1 at Disney Photographic Services - so it isn't a fluke. :thumbsup2

Unbelievable, Carrie! That is why I looked at least partially zombie-like on my vow renewal day...:confused3 It would have been a joy if someone had told me that back then and I was in Epcot by 9am also...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter