how much was your custom wedding?

Two questions - if you have a Dessert party the day before does the $200 still get waived (I know a little too hopeful:goodvibes )

Also - I see many people posted the Living Seas as being only $500 as a location fee, but it says more in the wishbook

This is my second choice if Ariels isnt available - Could someone confirm this?

Even though I know things may change in a year...

Thank you!

Two questions - if you have a Dessert party the day before does the $200 still get waived (I know a little too hopeful:goodvibes )

Also - I see many people posted the Living Seas as being only $500 as a location fee, but it says more in the wishbook

This is my second choice if Ariels isnt available - Could someone confirm this?

Even though I know things may change in a year...

Thank you!

They charged me $575 for the LS location fee. I am not sure about the other question.

I am in the custom (wishes) it doesnt have many choices and it used to save my choices when I would save and close, now it makes me re do it each time I open it.

I found this thread useful when I was trying to estimate costs, and I just got my initial BEO (yah!), so I thought I'd share. Some items also have 6.5% FL tax and/or a 20% service charge. I'll indicate when that's included or put (+ tax) or (+sc) after the base price.

Personal Floral
$85 (+ tax) - Bridal bouquet designed with light blue and dark blue delphinium. Wrap the stems 75% with 350 Royal Blue satin ribbon.
$57.50 (+ tax) - flower girl: light and dark blue delphinium petals in ivory Mickey basket.
$14.50 (+ tax) - flowers for groom and fathers: white dendrobium orchids with ivy, lily grass and 350 Royal Blue sating ribbon stem wrap (3 total).
$21.00 (+ tax) - flowers for mothers and grandmother: light and dark blue delphinium with filler, greens and sheer ivory ribbon -- wrist corsage (3 total)
Total cost for "personal" floral: $249.00 ($265.19 with tax)

Ceremony decor
$150 ($159.75 with tax) - floral clusters of light and dark blue delphinium with greenery tied with white satin ribbon bows. Tie to the front two corners of the railings and one on each "exit door" of the black grating. 4 clusters @ $25 each, 4 clusters @ $12.50 each.

Reception decor
$12.50 (+ tax) - Place card table: scatter light and dark blue delphinium blooms on the place card table.
$34.00 (+ tax) - Cake table: 120" baby blue satin floor length linen
$31.00 (+ tax) - Cake table: 120" ice blue organza overlay
$12.00 (+ tax) - Cake table: swag cake table at 3 points
$5.00 (+ tax) - Cake table: scatter sea blue glass stones on table
Total: $94.50 ($100.64 with tax)

Adult table decor
$175 or $125 (+ tax) - Floral Centerpiece: 22" or 10.5" or 9" cylinder with blue water in the vase. Top with French floral ball of light blue hydrangea, light blue delphinium, white roses and white gerbera daisies.
$15 or $5 or $5 (+ tax) - rental of 22", 10.5", and 9" cylinders for centerpieces
$2.50 (+ tax) - shotglass votive candle: 6 per table ($15 per table)
$29.00 (+ tax) - 108" baby blue satin floor length linen for the existing rounds (tables in the Living Seas seat 6 guests each)
$20.00 (+ tax) - 90" round ice blue organza overlay
$16.00 (+ tax) - swag table at 4 points
Average price per adult table: $230.00 (total with tax for 12 tables: $2,939.40)

Kids table decor
$25.00 (+ tax) - Butcher paper and 3 packs of standard crayons
$55.00 (+ tax) - Centerpiece: 6 large lollipops and 3 straight swirl lollipops decorated with curly ribbon of various colors and arranged in foam covered with multi colored mylar paper in a galvanized bucket. (Priced for guests to keep.)
$4.50 (+ tax) - battery operated votive "candle": 3 per table ($13.50 per table)
$36.00 (+ tax) - 90x156" baby blue satin floor length linen for the existing square tables (the Living Seas has 2 square tables that seat 6 guests each.)
$40.00 (+ tax) - 2 90" round ice blue organza overlays
$16.00 (+ tax) - swag table at 4 points
Total: $185.50 per table ($395.12 for two tables, including tax)

Place settings
$11.75 (+ tax) - rental of silver beaded charger: 1 per adult ($900.99 for 72 adults, including tax)
$4.00 (+ tax) - ice blue satin napkin ghosts folded and tied with 350 Royal Blue satin ribbon in a bow: 1 per guest ($357.84 for 84 guests, including tax)
$7.00 (+ tax) - not sure about this price yet - white chocolate place card with guest's name and table number written in chocolate: 1 per guest ($626.22 for 84 guests, including tax)

Floral delivery fee: $180.00. No tax added.
Cake floral: TBD. I'm estimating $100 + tax for now.
Floral total, based on 84 guests, 12 adult tables, 2 kids tables: $6031.64 including tax.

Ceremony costs
$1,500 (+ tax) - Ceremony location fee
$150.00 (+ tax, sc) - Powered Speaker Package: includes 2 speakers
$160.00 (+ tax, sc) - Wireless Microphone, Lavaliere: one for groom, possibly one for Officiant
$45.00 (+ tax, sc) - Audio Mixer, 4 Channel
$65.00 - Technician/Operator: Tech will assist with set and maintain audio, price is per hour.
Total including tax, service charges: $2,111.58

Photo/Videography
$2665 (+ tax) - Custom Wedding Photo Package, 6 hours coverage
$1600 (+ tax) - Custom Wedding Video Package, 6 hours coverage w/ 1 DVD copy
10% discount for Photo & Video for using both Disney services
Album Choice: Black/Digital Montage
Total including tax: $3838.50

Transportation/
$261.60 - Limousine for 3 hours, max 8 passengers
$87.20 - Charter bus for 1 hour. We're getting two, for 7 hours each. One is handicapped equipped and seats 47. The other seats 55.
Total: 1,482.40

Our Bar is bill-on-consumption (BOC), so our WP just listed some common (morning) beverages. These prices do not include tax and service charge:
$6.95 - spicy bloody mary
$7.95 - chilled mimosa (price per bottle?)
$9.00 - classic bellini
$7.95 - irish cream coffee
$7.75 - coffee and kahlua
$5.00 - domestic beer
$5.50 - imported beer
$3.75 - soft drink
$4.00 - bottled water
$6.00 - call brand cocktail
$3.75 - fruit juice
$6.25 - house wine

Food/Beverages per person
$8.50 (+ tax) - wedding cake
$100.00 (+ tax) - Bartender
$52.00 (+ tax, sc) - Adult brunch
$26.00 (+ tax, sc) - Child brunch
$13.95 (+ tax, sc) - Vendor meal (we'll have 3 for 2 photographers, 1 videographer)
$1.70 (+ tax) - Cake handling fee
$20.00 (+ tax, sc) - Adult beverages (my estimation based on above prices)
$15.00 (+ tax, sc) Child beverages (my estimation based on above prices)
So, for 72 adults, 12 children, my estimated total including tax and service charges is: $8,383.63.

My cake is "Georgina Stacked" (basic round layers) with swiss dots. I requested butter cream frosting. (That isn't indicated on the BEO, so I have to double-check that it won't be fondant. Also, my BEO describes "blue" swiss dots, but I want white, so that'll have to be changed. I expect the price will stay the same...) I'll have blue delphinium cascading floral. The top and bottom layers are chocolate cake with raspberry mousse. The middle layer is yellow cake with raspberry mousse.

And here's my menu, which is a modification of Tinker Bell's Brunch Buffet:
Pre-reception
Seasonal Fruit Display: fresh fruit and berries artistically presented on fruit skewers
Chilled deviled eggs
Regular and chocolate croissants

Reception
Oven Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
Hardwood Smoked Bacon
Maple Glazed Pork Sausage Links

Carving Station:
Roasted Turkey Breast with Cranberry Chutney (I'm changing this to just plain roast turkey carving station.)
Fresh dinner rolls, mayonnaise and butter (I'm adding mustard and horseradish)
Sliced Ham with Pineapple Glaze (I'm changing this to just a plain ham carving station.)
Beef Tenderloin Carving Station

Omelete Station:
Eggs and Omelets (made-to-order) to include Shrimp, Assorted Cheeses, Ham, Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Spinach, Salsa and Egg Substitute. (I specifically requested no-seafood, so I'll ask, again, to have the Shrimp removed.)

Waffle Station:
prepared-to-order with Caramelized Bananas, Chocolate Hazelnut, Fresh Fruit, served with whipped cream

Danish, Brioche, Cinnamon Buns, Rolls, Butter, and Jellies
Assorted Dessert Pastry Display

Fresh Orange Juice, Coffee and Teas

back to the costs...

Entertainment
$1780.00 - String Quartet (violin/violin/viola/cello), to play at ceremony, pre-reception, and start of reception, 3 hours total
$820.00 - Pianist to play at reception for 3 hours. Living Seas has a piano, so that isn't included in the cost. (In our BEO, this is listed as a 4 hour set, with an additional $175 for the last hour, but we don't need that. Our WP also lengthened the reception time by and hour, which we will be changing.)
$535.00 - Caricature artist for 80 guests, approximately 20 portraits per hour, 3 hour call time featuring 3 30-minute sets. We'll need 3 for 80 guests.
$800.00 - Donald Duck, in formal attire, will greet and entertain guests, sign autographs and take photos with guests during 30 minute call time.
Total Entertaiment: $5,005.00

Reception venue
$500.00 (+ tax) - $532.50 total.

So, our grand total, including all tax and service charges, right now for 72 adults, 12 children (8 aged 3-9 "count" as children) is $27,385.25.

Thank you for all the detail! My fiance and I are considering the living seas for our reception and your info was very helpful!

I am in the custom (wishes) it doesnt have many choices and it used to save my choices when I would save and close, now it makes me re do it each time I open it.

In the custom wishbook, go to the toolbar on the left. Go to "Reception" and then right under that, click "Locations." It's listed as the Living Seas Salon at Epcot (in the theme park portion).

My wishbook has been having similar issues lately too. I think they're working on it.

yeah i have done that, still doesnt show up, I have ariels and other options, but no living seas. I don't know?

Ooh! Ooh! I remember this thread being really helpful when I was planning my wedding, and now I can add my own post...:goodvibes

Our Custom/Wishes wedding came to $10,070, plus tax and service charge, which worked out to $11,586.56 total. (This varies for everyone depending on what they pick, since not everything gets tax and/or service charge).

We only had 34 people though, and no DJ, no centerpieces, no bridesmaids, and brunch. Plus, we had outside photo and video. But the number does include a dessert party, a friendship boat, and the MK photo shoot. Oh and lots and lots of charter buses...:scared:

We had the Fairytail wedding package and it came in around $16,800 we were married in Epcot at the American adventure down stairs and had all the other guests upstairs, reception down stairs. I t was great and according to our wedding planner the only one they had ever had with both wedding and reception at the same place.:thumbsup2

About $20 a person, I would double check with your EM as I booked it Dec 05 and I am sure prices have increased, if you have more than 40 people you have to do a course buyout which was $1200 then. The price included mini golf, pizza, soda & cake as well as a sectioned off area with picnic tables, balloons & umbrellas.

Hope this helps!

I saw that orangetiggs saw your trip report that had pictures but I am not having luck finding it. Would you send me the link so that I can see? I never thought about doing a welcome/rehersal party there and it sounds perfect for DF and I. It is our favorite place to go mini golfing! We go every trip to Disney! Thanks so much!!

Here's a brief summery from the last BEO I received. (I realized I still had it in my e-mail.) This all includes taxes and fees and was for 23 people total.

Sea Breeze Point rental - $1 278
String Quartet - $2 380
Floral - $2 385
Florist delivery fee - $230
Transportation - $551
Mimosa toast - $211
Afternoon tea - $1 757
Vendor meals - $36
Fruit display for pre-reception - $215
Wedding cake - $543
Illuminations viewing fee - $306
Lower UK venue rental - $266
Dessert package - $782
Magic Kingdom photo shoot - $800

TOTAL - $11 422

I think this is a good thread!

Here is my second BEO. I hope this helps someone. This isn't my final one though so there may be some small changes. Based on my 33 guests.

Ceremony:

Sea Breeze Point: $1539.00
Violin: $875.00
Cinderella's Coach $2,773.79
Floral: $2,773.79
Floral Moving fees: $100.00
Floral Delivery Fees: $240.00
Limousine: $282.48
Motorcoach: $976.50

Reception:

Wedding Cake: $470.00
Wedding Cake handling fee: 100.64
6 Bottles of Sparkling Cider: $177.83
Beer and Wine Bar (4.5 hour) $1,278.34
2 vendor meals $35.95
27 Glass Coach Buffet Dinners @ 109.00 per guest.........$3,792.50
4 Children Gus and Jaq Dinners...$25.00 per guest..........$128.87
Donald Duck........$800.00

Dessert Party:

31 Illuminations viewing fee @ 12.95 per guest: $427.54
UK Lochside: $346.13
31 Desserts made by you.......$1078.60
31 Carmelized Bananas Flambe $359.53
1 set up fee: $79.88

TOTAL WEDDING COST: $19,571.83

HTH!

Oh!! Tryin to spend a couple of $$$ and dont no what to spend it on (this rarely happens to me! Money usually dissapears so quickly!!):lmao:

Oh!! Tryin to spend a couple of $$$ and dont no what to spend it on (this rarely happens to me! Money usually dissapears so quickly!!):lmao:

Hehe, that happened to me, too. My planner said I had about $250 to spend on something or they were going to charge me that money anyway. I got my white chocolate tea cup favors and added the ribbons to the ceremony location. (Okay, what I actually did is tell Rose at floral that I had some extra money and to please add in something pretty. Luckily she had good taste!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter