how often do they run the buy 3days get 2days free park to park?

nurseberta

DIS Veteran
I am looking to travel for a long weekend in September. have plenty of time to get tickets except maybe HHN. I am wondering if they will run the special Buy 3m get 2 days free? would love to take advantage of that. Are there certain times a year that Universal offers these specials on tickets?

Prior to 2021, I felt USO typically had some sort of constant promo running For park tickets (buy 2 get 2, buy 2, get 3, etc..). I think with the re-opening, USO kinda jacked tix rates up and didnt’ run any promo. I think w/ high demand in travel, you may see less of these offers for 2022 but hard to say.

To add to my last post. Since your going in Sept, I would suggest not buying your tickets until you see a promo pop up. Also, if no promo comes up, buy your tickets day or 2 prior, and also take a look at seasonal AP which is 399$. If your going for 4/5 days+ pretty much the AP will be somewhat same price as a per-day ticket.

I am looking to travel for a long weekend in September. have plenty of time to get tickets except maybe HHN. I am wondering if they will run the special Buy 3m get 2 days free? would love to take advantage of that. Are there certain times a year that Universal offers these specials on tickets?
The first two weekends in September have rooms available for most of the on-site hotels

Last two weekends for premier hotels are a hit or miss for rooms which could always change due to cancellations

Which weekend do you have plans?

The first two weekends in September have rooms available for most of the on-site hotels

Last two weekends for premier hotels are a hit or miss for rooms which could always change due to cancellations

Which weekend do you have plans?
We are going Sept 15-19.

Be happy you have booked your hotel as they are filling up
really? which resorts? I have 4 nights Canana Bay. was going to swap it to 3 nights plus i’m hoping to grab a one night at hard rock but 3 nights at Cabana is similar to 4 nights by maybe $30

It’s a first time for me not getting an AP rate for my dates for my hotel

But I will keep checking if there are any changes

September is still a way off and I’ll pounce if there are room rate changes

Also was curious about this as we are going in Feb 2023. I've tried searching historical discounts but haven't really found anything.

Might be a bit too early to see AP rates for 2023
for some months
Not interested in AP rates, really was just wondering from a historical perspective when they've ran specials on tickets. I already have an awesome rate for Portofino so AP hotel rates aren't an interest for me.

Hhn brings in many peeps
It begins early September and rooms book up quickly

You seem to have a good handle on September, I am guessing due to HHN ticket prices that Thu the 15th will be likely less crowded that Fri or Sat? doe that also mean that mornings may not be as crowded due to HHN being such a late night? Not sure what to expect as I've always been a spring traveler

Not interested in AP rates, really was just wondering from a historical perspective when they've ran specials on tickets. I already have an awesome rate for Portofino so AP hotel rates aren't an interest for me.
what is you rate ? if you don't mind me asking?

You seem to have a good handle on September, I am guessing due to HHN ticket prices that Thu the 15th will be likely less crowded that Fri or Sat? doe that also mean that mornings may not be as crowded due to HHN being such a late night? Not sure what to expect as I've always been a spring traveler
Yes first two weeks of September does not reflect it will be fully booked
Some discounts are still available for those weeks

Mostly crowds could show for weekends but not packed crowds

I feel Saturday is when there would be lines for rides and eateries

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter