How old were you when you first went to WDW?

What age were you on your first WDW vacation?

• baby/infant

• toddler

• kid

• teenager

• adult

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was 19 and in my junior year of college. I had always dreamed of going to Disney World. My dad, being the KILL JOY that he is told me I would NEVER go there. We've gone *almost* every year since 2001.

I keep thinking 29, but my first trip was the Fifteenth Birthday celebration, so I must have been... yeah, right - as if I would admit my age! :teeth:

I was two in 1977 (oh man! That was a long time ago!) when my parents took me for the first time.

My first time to WDW was when i was 8. EPCOT had just opened Capt EO was playing. My oldest nephew who is 13 now his first time going was when he was 2 in 1997 he has been 8 times 4 of times was this year:banana: my youngest nephew who is 10 now his first time going was when he was 2 in 2000 he has been 5 times and 4 of the times was this year

I was 19 and in my junior year of college. I had always dreamed of going to Disney World. My dad, being the KILL JOY that he is told me I would NEVER go there. We've gone *almost* every year since 2001.

That sounds EXACTLY like me! My parents could never afford to take us there and my mom only went on her honeymoon when i was 7 and didnt take us. So i never really thought about going and forgot about it, but when i was in college i rediscovered it and took me and my bf there in Dec 2004/Jan 2005 and we've gone every year since! I wish i could've gone as a kid though.

I was 8 in 1976, going back this year for my 40th, it will be my 10th trip if you include a visit to Disneyland.

I went for the very first time in 1972! I was not quite 6 years old. I have been in love with the MK ever since!:lovestruc

1973, I was 15.
My older son was 4.
My 2 youngest were 2.

I was about 3 months old. It was in 1983. We have gone about every year since! One of my earliest memories is being pushed around in one of those old, blue strollers. Funny, that's what I remember the most about WDW at a young age. :confused3

DH and I were married 6 months when we first visited DW in 1976! I was 23 and DH was 26. :) I will be 56 and DH will be 59 on our NEXT visit! :eek:

It was the summer of 1975 and I was almost 15 yrs old! I still remember seeing the Castle for the first time and only MK was open. I remember the little tickets that were letters....A, B, etc....Splash Mtn, Thunder Mtn, Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, Pirates etc..... Never made it back again until Sept 2001 --1 week before THE 9/11!! Went w/7 other women all in our late 30s or early 40s!! No kids, no husbands!! :banana: Had a BLAST! Knew
right then and there I HAD to go back and bring my girls!! Which we did in June of 2004. Unfortunately haven't made it back since then but MAN I wanna go! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter