How scary is Crush?

its not scary as such,but a bit headachey ! lol

my 12 and 6 yr olds loved it! i wasnt so keen,made me feel a bit sick and had an awful headache after !

would go on it again ,but not one of my first choices :)

After reading reports on here about Crush I was a bit dubious of going on. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I expected the worst and got a great ride. The initial start off is soooo fast and I thought my goodness, what am I doing, but absolutely loved the ride. I would have gone again but the wait time we had was 50 mins and it seemed to be that all the time we were there.

If you have the time I would definitely go on it. Once inside the covered area the setting is fab.

Have fun

I found once it going it was pretty scary to be honest, but because it is new and the way it is designed the ride is very smooth, its great fun though, I loved it the second time!:rotfl2:
First time when i went on it i was screaming :rotfl:.
But i loved it the second time too! :rotfl2:

I loved it! i went on it facing backwards first was a bit scared to begin with, but when it got going i loved it. then the 2nd3rd 4th etc we ended up facing forwards, you get two different experiences i think when seated front or back.

My friend doesnt really like rollercoasters, but this one she did enjoy. we ended up going on this ride aswell as BTM the most!

I thought it was great :thumbsup2 and i really hate Space Mountain.
I much preferred facing forwards to backwards but Daughter like facing backwards better.:confused3
It's just a shame the queues are always so long.

Hiya, I went on Crush last August, I guess when they were trialling Fastpass on it, as no one seems to be mentioning it at the moment....
Anyway, got two Fasspass slots really close to one another (we got separated in the crowd, but managed it thanks to our eBay Fastpasses)
I'd been feeling quite ill for most of the day (travel issues...:scared:) but was persuaded onto it and..... I LOVED it! It was me dragging DBF back to the queue the moment we got off! (Stopping of the obligatory point-and-laugh at the people zooming by the open-air bit :rotfl2: )
Genius ride. Especially the under watery bit. :cool1:

I loved it! i went on it facing backwards first was a bit scared to begin with, but when it got going i loved it. then the 2nd3rd 4th etc we ended up facing forwards, you get two different experiences i think when seated front or back.

Which way facing would you say is the scariest?

i would say backwards :) especially for your first time, but after a few times there both just as good as each other!! i want to go on it now:cool1:

I found it to be not scary at all, it was really rather cute. TOT is way more scarier than this could ever be IMO.

I wouldn't let it worry you - i didn't find it scary at all. just thrilling! its not as bad as Big Thunder Mountain and having been on the Spinball Whizzer at Alton Towers I certainly wouldn't liken it to that - that was mental!
Crush is an awesome ride :cheer2:
xxx

i had a completely terrifying experience on crush in january; just as the shell began to move, my safety restraint popped up. I yanked it back down and it clicked in, but I spent the whole trip completely petrified that it would pop up again; i had never been on it before and didn't know if the ride went upside down or not - and there is nowhere to hold yourself in if the restraint does not work. seriously, as far as i was concerned, the best thing about this ride was the fact that it was only 2 minutes long and it was over fast.

it will take some serious cast-member reassurances before i give it another go.

i had a completely terrifying experience on crush in january; just as the shell began to move, my safety restraint popped up. I yanked it back down and it clicked in, but I spent the whole trip completely petrified that it would pop up again;

:eek:
I had just about convinced myself to take dd on this ride after reading all the other replies. Maybe by next week I'll be feeling brave again!

Well...we did it and it's a great ride! I wouldn't recommend it for young children despite the height guide though. I would rate it is less scary than space mountain/r'n'r coaster/Indiana Jones, but way more scary than BTM.

The queues for Crush are horrendous! While we were there (half term) the queues were always over an hour and sometimes up to 2 hours! This ride needs a fast pass!

My top tip, is to queue to get into the studio park at around 9.30am and then run straight to the crush queue! Once you get to the inside queue, there is about 15-20 minutes to wait.

This ride needs a fast pass!

Unfortunately, this has been tried a couple of times in the past and it doesn't seem to work too well.

Crush still ends up with long queues, the fast passes go very quickly because they're aren't many due to crush's low capacity and the rides around it get busier due to the people who are now "queuing" using fastpass so are queuing for other stuff at the same time (if that makes sense).

Well done for riding it though - it's a lot of fun :goodvibes

I went on this on Wednesday with my 4 year old son and we LOVED it :goodvibes my daughter who is 9 queued with us for 2 hours to get on and then decided she did not want to do it.

When we came off after twirling and giggling the whole way round she was really disappointed and wanted to do it but there was no way we were gonna queue 2 hours again.

Went back early Thursday morning (before going home) so she could have a ride and it was shut due to technical problems :( when we left the Studios at 3'ish it was still shut and a lot of disappointed faces :(

I personally think and so does my 4 year old son that it is the best ride that we did. Loved Thunder Mountain and TOT but TOT defo the scariest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter