How Special Is WDW To You

WDW for me is a combination of happy childhood and adult memories. Some of my fondest memories are my CM days at WDW. I have lost some dear friends that I worked with or vacationed with at WDW over the years.

My all time favorite thing is to walk thru Future World and listen to the background music (BGM) and remember all the times I was in costume working and hearing this same music in the background. The sights and sounds of the parks take me back to happier times in my life.

I try to take my girls to Disney as much as possible to give them the same types of happy memories.

MCMom

I don't really have the words to describe what Disney World means to me. I am like many others on this thread that only go to Disney World for all our vacations. It's that warm fuzzy feeling you get just thinking about it. It's the only place I go and get tears in my eyes as I watch the expressions on my children's faces. It's that lump in my throat I get when the Spectromagic parade starts making its way down Main Street. It's the way all our worries seem to disappear once we see the Welcome to Walt Disney World Sign. I know many think we're crazy but for true Disney fans, Disney lives in your heart.

I'm another who never visited WDW as a child--I was 40:eek: on my first visit. To us, it truly is the happiest place on Earth. The week we spend there is filled with so much joy and wonder. I love the look on DD4's face when she meets the characters and I really love hearing her talk about everything she saw and did when we get back home. I love watching DD11 enjoy being kid--the real world just moves so fast sometimes. This year we took DH's extended family so now they know why we go every year. I am looking forward to our next visit when we get to introduce our newest family member to Mickey and the gang. Like others have said, it is so hard to put into words how special WDW really is:lovestruc

It's very special to me, because it was a place that we always went to as a whole family. Now that my Dad has passed away, it holds a much more special meaning...a lot of good memories.

Where else could you have the thrill of introducing your own children (ages 4 & 7) to the joys of WDW, Mickey & the Gang and then doing it all over again with your grandchildren (ages 2 & 3).

And I take a great deal of joy out of of being the resident Disney guru at the office!!

Gosh, reading all these messages has made me very gooey inside and I've just had to wipe a tear from my eye! Terk-1 has sort of said everything I feel. For me, it's about escaping the real world and just feeling pure happiness the whole time I'm there. All year long I can have my memories and dream about the next trip. It is so special for me as I spent many childhood holidays there and I still insist on doing all our old traditions. My DH had never been before and when I took him for the first time it was so amazing to see him experience it for the first time and love it as much as I do. We had our honeymoon there last year and are looking forward to our 3rd trip together in August. Oh now I can't wait again!!! Thaks for all these great messages.

Love Verity.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter