The Force is strong with this one
- Aug 5, 2006
I go on wikihow when I get extremely bored, and i stumbled across this article:
5 does not apply1. Download Disney songs off of iTunes or on the web. Put them on your iPod and take a walk while listening.
2. Download Disney Podcasts.
3. Make a calendar of how many days until your next trip.
4. Visit Disney sites online: (These sites are just for looking back into Disney, not to help with getting over it.)
* Go to disneyworld.com/3dparks.
* Go to theworldofdisney.com.
* Go to twisney.com.
* Go to allears.net.
* Go to wdwlive.com and enjoy the sights and sounds of Main Street with their "Virtual" Magic Kingdom webcam.
* Go to Live365.com and find a Disney radio station.
5. Remember, that after a few days of this, you will soon tire of everything Disney and the magic will be gone and you can move on!