How to look ahead at refurbishment schedule?

Federalist45

Mouseketeer
My understanding is that the May 21 return date for Snow White's Scary Adventures was determined by reviewing information on the Disneyland website. Something related to the calendar if I recall. Are they accessing meta-data?

How can I access this information? All of the calendars that I can find on the website are limited to the standard 6-week look ahead.

I can't figure it out. The only refurbishments I can find are on the "one day view" calendar. So, I have that page permanently up in my iPad and every morning I've been advancing it one day. It seems like there should be a simpler method, but maybe Disney doesn't want there to be 🤷‍♀️

Honestly anything beyond Disney’s website, 45 days, is a guess. They do not really give specifics until then. Often they will only say “fall” or something like that’s

According to Tom Bell’s article: “The calendar now shows the Fantasyland attraction closed January 7th through May 21st.”

All of the unofficial Disneyland sites have May 21st as the date. I’m just not sure of the source.

Reactions: EmJ

My understanding is that the May 21 return date for Snow White's Scary Adventures was determined by reviewing information on the Disneyland website. Something related to the calendar if I recall. Are they accessing meta-data?

How can I access this information? All of the calendars that I can find on the website are limited to the standard 6-week look ahead.
I always look at this Thread for ride closure info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter