How to make glitter names!!!! It's easy once you know how!

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+2]Exception 405: unable to read font `@windows_font_dir@Bailey.ttf':[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+1][/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+0]No such file or directory[/size][/font]
This is the error I get when I get to the stage of putput. I selected gif. Storage type auto selected is clipboard. Any suggestions to finalize my name?

Thanks again for the instructions, they worked perfectly till the last step.

Tiinkerbelle said:
Does anyone know another site you can use on the last step?

I have heard of ppl using photobucket to host pics, but I tried it once, and I don't like it as much as imageshak. Sometimes pics are not hosted for long on PB, I have seen many pics that are a box saying "This picture has been removed by the site" or something, and says "Photobucket" on it. Every pic I have hosted on imageshak has stayed there forever! Plus they updated IS so you can change the size of the pic, like make it smaller for message boards automatically, instead of having to resize big picture files yourself before uploading. Just make sure to always select the code for "hotlink for forums 1" (usually the first line of text under the picture and advertisement once you upload it).

TEST:

(resized for message forums...this is just a design I made on Paint).

~M~

P.S. I have not made a glittery name in so long, I forgot how to, and if I made another I would have to follow my own list of steps! LOL. So I don't know if anything from my first post of instructions has changed or not. It's been since last year sometime, I think, that I did it!

popeyeohoh said:
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+2]Exception 405: unable to read font `@windows_font_dir@Bailey.ttf':[/size][/font]
This is the error I get when I get to the stage of putput. I selected gif. Storage type auto selected is clipboard. Any suggestions to finalize my name?

I don't know, I usually use this site.

popeyeohoh said:

I received this error the first time I tried. My image in step 2 was the problem. When I saved it to my hard drive, it was not a .gif file, but rather a rarely used file type. When you save your image on this step, look at the file extension. Be sure to save it as a ".gif" and you should be set.

It did the trick for me,
Disney Dreams

bumping. i have been trying for a few hours using blinkyou.com and i don't know which "code" to choose that the dis accepts. i think i know that it is bbcode. does anyone know which of their codes is the correct one for our site?

ok I'm trying the part composite on step three, but i get only the glitter. Idk why? Ok I fixed that problem, I keep getting the Exception 405 message and I added the .gif

ok I'm trying the part composite on step three, but i get only the glitter. Idk why? Ok I fixed that problem, I keep getting the Exception 405 message and I added the .gif

Try using the site that Shadow refers to above. :)

Bumping up. :goodvibes Ya never know when someone may want to do a Glitter Banner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter