How to upgrade to an annual pass

ars13

Mouseketeer
With certain annual passes being sold again in Disneyland I am cautiously optimistic again for the 40th time that Disney World might be selling them soon.

As a new member, I’m not sure how we would buy them. Do members buy through DVC or because my membership is linked on MDE then the system will know I’m eligible for the sorcerers pass? (I did buy direct)

Also, if I already have tickets for a certain presidents birthday week in February, how can you upgrade those tickets to annual passes? Is that possible?

Thank you for helping a newbie here

You have to call MS to get the Sorcerer Pass. It is being reported that they can get you to ticketing to upgrade tickets you bought if sales begin before your trip.

During your trip, if you have started to use them and sales begin, a GS window can help

Last edited:
I'm hopeful, too. I have reservations for a no-park trip Feb 23-25, but have already purchased park tickets for a trip in March. I'm wondering if I would be able to upgrade those tickets to an AP and start it in February while we are there? A lot of hopes and dreams here, I know...my son is going to be returning in November for his honeymoon so I would like to at least get him an AP.

I'm hopeful, too. I have reservations for a no-park trip Feb 23-25, but have already purchased park tickets for a trip in March. I'm wondering if I would be able to upgrade those tickets to an AP and start it in February while we are there? A lot of hopes and dreams here, I know...my son is going to be returning in November for his honeymoon so I would like to at least get him an AP.

Yes, they would allow you to use the value of those tickets and start the AP during the Feb trip if that is when you want to start using them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter