• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How's the pedestrian bridge coming along?

Security would have to open your suitcases and go through everything. I have had to open my wallet and every other zipper on my purse this week.

Looks like the Disneyland Express that we were planning on taking runs to the other hotels anyway or is a “2-Minute walk” from Howard Johnson’s. Would leave the hassle the next day, but better. I could drop bags at bellhop via UBER, all Go to Parks and then hotel.

Interesting, why can’t we cut through DTD with the suitcases. Walk is less than a mile if we do that.
Because suitcases are LITERALLY prohibited unless they're miniature. Security at Disneyland is not just for the parks containing rides, it also includes downtown Disney now since the security perimeter was pushed out last year. You have to clear security before you can set foot in DtD.
Rules to know: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/park-rules/

And remember that even if they did let you through with your suitcases, they are going to open them and examine all of the contents in public view.
I would spend $10 on a cab to take us around.

We’re staying at the Courtyard for one night prior to staying at the Disneyland Hotel in March just because of flight times on Saturday vs. Sunday. Our best option seems to be to still take the Disney Shuttle to Disneyland Hotel and then hoof it over to the Courtyard and then hoof it back to hotel. We have a 7 and 4-year old so Uber etc out without car seats. Is this idea crazy, looks like a 20 Minute walk but have never been.

The Disneyland airport shuttle stops at the hotels on Harbour as well. Just tell the driver at the airport what hotel you're going to, and you'll get there after the shuttle stops at the DLR hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter