HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max: Mm. *takes coin* What's this for?

OOC: Dinner brb

Harry:Well I had these left over from Dumbledore's army last year so I use them for quidditch.You know for practice,emergency practice,or if a game was moved earlier than what it was.It was Hermiones idea,she thought it was crazy to go around looking for people.

ooc:Okay

Harry:Well I had these left over from Dumbledore's army last year so I use them for quidditch.You know for practice,emergency practice,or if a game was moved earlier than what it was.It was Hermiones idea,she thought it was crazy to go around looking for people.

ooc:Okay

Max: Oh. Helpful. Very smart of Hermione.

Max: Oh. Helpful. Very smart of Hermione.

Harry:*nods* Yeah,usually it would take me thirty minutes to get everyone together.

Hermione:*walks out of her room with her eyes red and cheeks pink* Whats very smart of me?

Harry:*nods* Yeah,usually it would take me thirty minutes to get everyone together.

Hermione:*walks out of her room with her eyes red and cheeks pink* Whats very smart of me?

Max: *looks up* Using the coins from Dumbledore's Army for quidditch purposes. Very ingenious. *frowns* You don't look so good. Are you feeling well? I hope you aren't sick.

Max: *looks up* Using the coins from Dumbledore's Army for quidditch purposes. Very ingenious. *frowns* You don't look so good. Are you feeling well? I hope you aren't sick.

Hermione:Thankyou and no I dont feel well but I'm not sick.*sits down*

Hermione:Thankyou and no I dont feel well but I'm not sick.*sits down*

Max: You're welcome. *silently walks over and gives her a hug* *steps back* Ugh, I'm a little confused. I used to be crazy, showed pretty much three emotions, happiness, sadness, and anger, and I pretty much had little if no conscience. Now I feel.........like there's less space up in my head. I feel......crowded. I feel more than three emotions now, and I think my conscience has finally kicked in. I was mostly memories and knowledge with a small piece of emotion, but now it's crowded up here in my head.

Max: You're welcome. *silently walks over and gives her a hug* *steps back* Ugh, I'm a little confused. I used to be crazy, showed pretty much three emotions, happiness, sadness, and anger, and I pretty much had little if no conscience. Now I feel.........like there's less space up in my head. I feel......crowded. I feel more than three emotions now, and I think my conscience has finally kicked in. I was mostly memories and knowledge with a small piece of emothi, but now it's crowded up here in my head.

Hermione:*Smiles* Thanks Max.And I'm sorry you feel crowded.But maybe this is the way you're supposed to feel,like maybe you're supposed to figure out what to do with all your emotions.Because with your anger you tried to fight about anything really,but now you can think about the situation or something like that.

Hermione:*Smiles* Thanks Max.And I'm sorry you feel crowded.But maybe this is the way you're supposed to feel,like maybe you're supposed to figure out what to do with all your emotions.Because with your anger you tried to fight about anything really,but now you can think about the situation or something like that.

Max: Ugh. I don't like to be rational, except on the quidditch field. But you're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter