HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hermione:*walks out of her room with a huge book*

Harry:*leaves his room with his broom and in his quidditch uniform**sees the book* Oh no,are you going to read again?

Hermione:Ofcourse,I need to do something while you are having practice.

Harry:Right.*Takes out his coin* Whats the spell again?

Hermione:*sighs**puts down the book and takes out her wand* Give it to me.

Harry:*gives her the coin*

Hermione:*Does the Protean Charm**gives it to him* There you go,now everyone knows practice is now.

Harry:Thanks Hermione!*takes the coin and puts it in his pocket*Lets go.*leaves*

Hermione:*puts on her jacket and scarf**gets her book and leaves*

Harry:*In the air watching Ginny*

Seamus:*Hits a quaffle and doesn't notice a bludger coming his way*

Hermione:*shouts* Seamus watch out for that bludger!

Seamus:*turns around and does a flip to miss it* Thanks Hermione,you're a life saver! *winks at her*

Hermione:*smiles and goes back to reading*

Ron:*glares at them both**catches a quaffle and throws it to Ginny*

Lavender:Go Ron!

Hermione:*rolls her eyes*

Harry:Okay everyone practice is over!*flies to the ground*

Ron:*lands*

Hermione:*walks to the field*

Ginny:*lands beside Harry* We're so gonna kick Sltherins butt tomorrow!

Hermione:Ofcourse you will,you guys did great.

Seamus:*Hugs Hermione* Thanks for the lookout up there,I could have broken something and not be able to play!

Hermione:You're welcome,what are friends for?

Ron:*rolls his eyes and leaves for the castle*

Hermione:*walks out of her room with a huge book*

Harry:*leaves his room with his broom and in his quidditch uniform**sees the book* Oh no,are you going to read again?

Hermione:Ofcourse,I need to do something while you are having practice.

Harry:Right.*Takes out his coin* Whats the spell again?

Hermione:*sighs**puts down the book and takes out her wand* Give it to me.

Harry:*gives her the coin*

Hermione:*Does the Protean Charm**gives it to him* There you go,now everyone knows practice is now.

Harry:Thanks Hermione!*takes the coin and puts it in his pocket*Lets go.*leaves*

Hermione:*puts on her jacket and scarf**gets her book and leaves*

Max: *sees coin* *leaves her room in er gear and with her broom* Hey, wait for me!!! *follows*

Harry:*In the air watching Ginny*

Seamus:*Hits a quaffle and doesn't notice a bludger coming his way*

Hermione:*shouts* Seamus watch out for that bludger!

Seamus:*turns around and does a flip to miss it* Thanks Hermione,you're a life saver! *winks at her*

Hermione:*smiles and goes back to reading*

Ron:*glares at them both**catches a quaffle and throws it to Ginny*

Lavender:Go Ron!

Hermione:*rolls her eyes*

Harry:Okay everyone practice is over!*flies to the ground*

Ron:*lands*

Hermione:*walks to the field*

Ginny:*lands beside Harry* We're so gonna kick Sltherins butt tomorrow!

Hermione:Ofcourse you will,you guys did great.

Seamus:*Hugs Hermione* Thanks for the lookout up there,I could have broken something and not be able to play!

Hermione:You're welcome,what are friends for?

Ron:*rolls his eyes and leaves for the castle*

Max: *lands* *grins* Well, let's all try and keep our heads and limbs in one piece. I believe we'll beat Slytherin, but not with all of us in the Infirmary. *raises an eyebrow for a moment, then hurriedly lowers it*

Max: *sees coin* *leaves her room in er gear and with her broom* Hey, wait for me!!! *follows*

Max: *lands* *grins* Well, let's all try and keep our heads and limbs in one piece. I believe we'll beat Slytherin, but not with all of us in the Infirmary. *raises an eyebrow for a moment, then hurriedly lowers it*

Hermione:*tries to ignore Ron leaving and Lavender running after him* You're right Alex.

Harry:Right then,anyone else ready for lunch?

Seamus:I'm starving!*looks at Alex and Hermione* See you guys at the table.*starts to walk*

Hermione:Yeah,I guess.*walks towards the castle*

Hermione:*tries to ignore Ron leaving and Lavender running after him* You're right Alex.

Harry:Right then,anyone else ready for lunch?

Seamus:I'm starving!*looks at Alex and Hermione* See you guys at the table.*starts to walk*

Hermione:Yeah,I guess.*walks towards the castle*

Max: *nods* *follows* Good practice, eh Harry?

Max: *nods* *follows* Good practice, eh Harry?

Harry:Yeah,I was sure Ginny was going to miss that one quaffle but she caught it.And she throws really hard which can really help us in the game,and..-

Hermione:Harry what about the other players?It sounds like you were only watching Ginny.

Harry:No I wasn't,Ron caught some.

Hermione:And?

Harry:Umm,oh look we're here.*runs into the great hall*

Hermione:*rolls her eyes* Lets go.*sits beside Seamus and Neville*

Harry:Yeah,I was sure Ginny was going to miss that one quaffle but she caught it.And she throws really hard which can really help us in the game,and..-

Hermione:Harry what about the other players?It sounds like you were only watching Ginny.

Harry:No I wasn't,Ron caught some.

Hermione:And?

Harry:Umm,oh look we're here.*runs into the great hall*

Hermione:*rolls her eyes* Lets go.*sits beside Seamus and Neville*

Max: *coughs, stifling laughter* *sits with Harry, Hermione, Seamus and Neville*

Max: *coughs, stifling laughter* *sits with Harry, Hermione, Seamus and Neville*

Neville:Hey guys,nice practice?

Harry:*gets a chicken leg* Great,everyone was really good.

Hermione:*rolls her eyes* Yes,Seamus did a great flip to get out of a bludgers way.

Neville:Woah,cool.

Seamus:Thanks.

Neville:Hey guys,nice practice?

Harry:*gets a chicken leg* Great,everyone was really good.

Hermione:*rolls her eyes* Yes,Seamus did a great flip to get out of a bludgers way.

Neville:Woah,cool.

Seamus:Thanks.

Max: *nods* Yeah, it was a good practice. Slytherin won't know what hit them if we keep this up.

Max: *nods* Yeah, it was a good practice. Slytherin won't know what hit them if we keep this up.

Neville:Great to hear,I can't wait to see their faces when they lose.

Harry:I'm just hoping the weather will be on our side,the radio is saying theres going to be a rainstorm tomorrow.

Hermione:*jokingly* Downer much? *takes a piece of pie*

Neville:Great to hear,I can't wait to see their faces when they lose.

Harry:I'm just hoping the weather will be on our side,the radio is saying theres going to be a rainstorm tomorrow.

Hermione:*jokingly* Downer much? *takes a piece of pie*

Max: *grimly, without even a hint of bragging* I've played in a storm before. Several times. We better hope the skies are clear.

Max: *grimly, without even a hint of bragging* I've played in a storm before. Several times. We better hope the skies are clear.

Hermione:well I think theres a spell I could use to help you.

Harry:How is it you know everything?

Hermione:*shrugs* I go to the library,and we actually need to go there when we're done.*Takes a bite of pie*

Hermione:well I think theres a spell I could use to help you.

Harry:How is it you know everything?

Hermione:*shrugs* I go to the library,and we actually need to go there when we're done.*Takes a bite of pie*

Max: *shrugs* She's Hermione. She knows everything. I don't really stop to question it. And thank you. Why do we, I mean you, need to go to the library?

Max: *shrugs* She's Hermione. She knows everything. I don't really stop to question it. And thank you. Why do we, I mean you, need to go to the library?

Hermione:You're welcome and I need to study and look up some more spells.Plus I have to give this book back,I've read it all.

Harry:Well I have to get some potion book,Slughorn wants me to make a special potion and since I dont have the Prince's book anymore I need to know how to make it like an expert.

Hermione:You're welcome and I need to study and look up some more spells.Plus I have to give this book back,I've read it all.

Harry:Well I have to get some potion book,Slughorn wants me to make a special potion and since I dont have the Prince's book anymore I need to know how to make it like an expert.

Max: Intertesting. *glances down at the table* *notices her watch is missing* Oh, I must have left my watch down at the field. I better finishe ere and go find it. *finishes eating*

Hermione:*In the library**takes a paper*Nothing,absolutely nothing that we can really use.*walks over to Harry*Any luck with the potion?

Harry:*smiling at a girl* Huh?

Hermione:*looks at where hes looking**looks at him* Thats Romilda Vaine,in the bathroom she said she was going to slip you a love potion.

Harry:Really?

Hermione:Shes only interested in you because she thinks you're the chosen one.

Harry:*smiling* But I am the Chosen one.

Hermione:
ofpu7c.gif

Harry:Right,sorry.

Max: *wandering around the grounds alone*

Hermione:*walks out of the library* Do you know where Alex said she was going?

Harry:*rubs his head* She said something about going to get a watch on the field.

Hermione:I dont like that,I'm afraid something might happen.*starts to walk to the field*

Harry:Hermione you dont have to worry,she'll be fine.

Hermione:*Stops* I know,but still.*starts to walk again*

Max: *walks down towards the lake*

OOC: Is the lake still frozen? Because I was thinking of having her fall through. But she would still play the game.

Max: *walks down towards the lake*

OOC: Is the lake still frozen? Because I was thinking of having her fall through. But she would still play the game.

Hermione:*walks outside* Alex?Are you out?

ooc:Yeah,its still cold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter