HS characters

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
We are going the week of June 19 and we are park hopping to HS two days. I’m trying to figure out what the wait times will be for some of characters after 2pm. Does anyone have some ideas on what to watch or what to use to research. I’m specifically looking at Edna, the incredibles, sully, Jessie/woody, Ariel, and Max.

Also does anyone know how to meet the Mandolorian?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hope you have a great trip and get to see all the characters you want! Mando and Grogu look like such fun. There are some neat videos of them on YouTube, and they've got to be one of the best park character(s) ever!

when I met max in Feb it wasn’t too bad maybe 10-15 mins tops

Ariel I hear has/had 90+ min waits

Idk about the Pixar ones

Also fwiw most characters at studios are done around 4 or 5 so the app is your friend

I don't know if they're still there but Chip N Dale were meeting in their Rescue Ranger attire near Indiana Jones. They never had a super long wait because nobody really knew they were there....the app only described them as Chip N Dale and not Rescue Rangers.

I'd guess Jessie/Woody are long, we waited at least 30 minutes for them in the morning. Max had at least a 20/30 minute wait but I wasn't looking for him so we didn't stay to find out how long the wait actually was.

I don't know if they're still there but Chip N Dale were meeting in their Rescue Ranger attire near Indiana Jones. They never had a super long wait because nobody really knew they were there....the app only described them as Chip N Dale and not Rescue Rangers.

I'd guess Jessie/Woody are long, we waited at least 30 minutes for them in the morning. Max had at least a 20/30 minute wait but I wasn't looking for him so we didn't stay to find out how long the wait actually was.
I waited quite a bit in April but that was because it was between sets since it’s so hidden I had a fun long interaction

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter