• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HS EMH schedule change during Jersey Week

What will the waits be like at park opening now since EMM - better or worse?

EMM (even the new DHS one which has a higher guest count than the current MK EMM) is a tiny, tiny amount of people compared to the the regular day-guest count... so for practical purposes it’s a non-issue crowd wise.

I also booked but I’ll decide over the weekend whether to keep it or not. I read SDD has about 10 minute waits during EMM. I prefer walk on for that price. Plus we have two FP+ during for it during our 10 day trip.
I’m in exactly the same boat. We’ll see...

I had a sneaking feeling when they cancelled EMH that they'd add EMM. We booked for it, since we didn't get FP for SDD.

Scored the 11/5 emm!
I'm ok with 2 runs on SDD, and then tsmm a bunch of times + breakfast for that price. A few pics with Buzz would be fun as well.
Hopping to MK in hopes of light crowds after breakfast pigout.

Looks like rain the morning of 11/5. Can’t decide if this makes TSL EMM more (less likely to sell out?) or less appealing...

I might not even have noticed this change had it not been for touringplans sending me an email. It definitely caused me to change my plans around at the last minute but at least I didn’t show up to the park at 7:30 wondering what the heck was happening!

Good reminder to always double check the schedule as the trip gets closer. Lesson now learned.

I saw also the rain forecasted rain just after i changed from 11/7 to 11/5 . people are telling me also, too early to predict rain. ok. so worst case scenario sdd is down but maybe we can get an extended fp that day or another time for it? the other rides will be open and breakfast i guess. haven't been to tsl so i hope the weather will change that day yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter