• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HSM2 party?

I saw in the Target weekly ad that the soundtrack was coming out Tuesday. Target has a special edition that comes with some extras. I am going to go to a party supply store here in town to pick up the decorations, I am not for sure they will have stuff to decorate the cupcakes.

We are having a HSM2 party here!!! Wal Mart has HSM hard plastic cups for $.56 and hopefully I can find cupcake toppers too.

I have been known to watch HSM after DD goes to bed!! I LOVE it!!! I am so excited!:banana:

We are also looking forward to to the Hannah Montana afterwards!! New episode!!

Have fun :dance3: and :cheer2: and :rockband: and :dancer: !!!

We are having a HSM2 party here!!! Wal Mart has HSM hard plastic cups for $.56 and hopefully I can find cupcake toppers too.

I have been known to watch HSM after DD goes to bed!! I LOVE it!!! I am so excited!:banana:

We are also looking forward to to the Hannah Montana afterwards!! New episode!!

Have fun :dance3: and :cheer2: and :rockband: and :dancer: !!!

OOOOO- did not know there was a new Hannah afterwards, we will be taping that for sure!! Woohooo!! :cheer2: :dance3: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

My sister is 10 so we are having a HSM2 party too. We picked up the special edition HSM People magazine and it had their favorite foods, so that is our menu! Also, Super Kmart has HSM2 decorations. I work at Target so tomarrow I will pick up the CD!

well, now i'm going to have to hijack my mom's house Friday night (we netflix instead of cable at our house). I will have to go to wal-mart or target and get some of that fun stuff! My daughter (8) LOVES hsm and it gives me an excuse to watch it too! i'm always singing the songs; they get stuck in my head. Only problem is DH is coming home from CA that day and I don't know if I can sneak away...! :)

OY!!!! Ya''ll are crazy!!! Hannah Montana too?? I watched it long enough to point out to DH that she is Billy Ray Cyrus's kid and then I had to change the channel.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I just asked my daughter if she was going to come down to watch HSM Friday night and she informed me that she was just posting to say she was hijacking my house for Friday night! I hope we are going to have a fun party!

As for the 56 cent cups at Wal-Mart, is that price for the individual cups or for a package?

When I was there in July, I thought there were more meet and greets at the hat than there was the best two years.

We loved HSM - DS5 is reallt into it

I am hoping that we can find the HSM2 CD today so he can learn the songs before Friday. I saw in the paper Sunday that it somes out today.

OY!!!! Ya''ll are crazy!!! Hannah Montana too?? I watched it long enough to point out to DH that she is Billy Ray Cyrus's kid and then I had to change the channel.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay, I've stayed out of this so far but you have gone too far, B&MB! Back off my Hannah Montana!! If you changed the channel that fast you obviously did not give it enough time to really experience the total guilty pleasure that is HM.

My 14 and 18 year olds are total Disney Channel nuts - and I so LOVE that they are not too "cool" for it, even at their ages. So I am well versed in HM, HSM, Cheetah Girls, Phil of the Future, Raven, Zach and Cody, the list goes on. We were HUGE Lizzie Maguire fans back in the day.

I like the music of HSM - I think the story is total schlock, but I find myself singing along to every song. But Hannah Montana I actually like. It's even made me like Billy Ray, and that's saying something. When you compare it to the stuff I used to watch at their age, like Full House or Saved by the Bell - it's actually pretty good.

Okay, I've stayed out of this so far but you have gone too far, B&MB! Back off my Hannah Montana!! If you changed the channel that fast you obviously did not give it enough time to really experience the total guilty pleasure that is HM.

My 14 and 18 year olds are total Disney Channel nuts - and I so LOVE that they are not too "cool" for it, even at their ages. So I am well versed in HM, HSM, Cheetah Girls, Phil of the Future, Raven, Zach and Cody, the list goes on. We were HUGE Lizzie Maguire fans back in the day.

I like the music of HSM - I think the story is total schlock, but I find myself singing along to every song. But Hannah Montana I actually like. It's even made me like Billy Ray, and that's saying something. When you compare it to the stuff I used to watch at their age, like Full House or Saved by the Bell - it's actually pretty good.

LMAO, NEE! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You tell her, girl!!
(oh wait, sorry Buffy...I was shushing, wasn't I?) :teeth:
:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

I know W A Y too much about the Disney channel shows, and as I just mentioned to Nancy, we happen to be watching the Cheetah Girls right now! I miss Lizzie McGuire! DD loves Hannah Montana! I can also sing along (badly) to all the HSM songs. There's a karaoke cd out now...thought about getting it for myself. Ahem, I mean for my kids. :rotfl:

We got the HSM 2 soundtrack today and I am already singing along..

:music: what time is it? the time of our lives!....

:rolleyes1

Hey! We get up every morning and watch 2 hours of Saved by the Bell! My DS loves it... He thinks it's a hoot...that people might act that way! Oh, if the kid only knew his mom back in the day! LOL

Yep, we are DISNEY channel junkies around here too!!! However Phil of the Future is not my cup of tea...that's scrappin' time for mom!!

nope, won't give it a chance. geeky kid with crap all over his shorts and obnoxious loud children. no thanks.
Why do they all yell??? are we deaf? or are they?

LMAO, NEE! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You tell her, girl!!
(oh wait, sorry Buffy...I was shushing, wasn't I?) :teeth:
:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

I know W A Y too much about the Disney channel shows, and as I just mentioned to Nancy, we happen to be watching the Cheetah Girls right now! I miss Lizzie McGuire! DD loves Hannah Montana! I can also sing along (badly) to all the HSM songs. There's a karaoke cd out now...thought about getting it for myself. Ahem, I mean for my kids. :rotfl:

double shush!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter