• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HSM2 party?

Safe trip there and back!!! I"m trying to figure out why the darn computer program I'm using is locking up.. I'm this {} to my last set of swap elements being done and the darn thing is not cooperating!!!! :( I'm almost on my swapping hiatus...and this computer is not cooperating!

We're planning a HSM2 party too. It will just be me, DD7 and DS3. I'm not sure what we are going to do yet, but I know my daughter wants it to be a special time so I'll have to think of something quick. I only have 31 hours until it's on.:scared:

The cups are individual, but reusable!! They are a hard plastic with like a screen printing on them. Check the party supply aisle. They have Tink, Princesses,Cars, & a bunch of others. I use them day to day, because when the pic wears off, it is cheap to replace!!

I also use them instead of gift bags for DD birthday parties! They always have the hottest characters out!!

Ok, so what did you think???

I liked.. not as well as the first one..but it was cute non-the less...
I did like several of the sings... I really liked the break up song.. I thought it was cute... could you imagine busting out into that song during high school when you were dumping your bf!
My DS6 was all over Troy's solo song.. He was dancing all over the place!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

it was just OK. I started dozing off in places but then again I am really tired tonight. What bugged me is the makeup job on Gabriella. It was like her eyes and cheeks were whited out but the rest was her regular skin tone. Looked awful

kathy

I love these corny shows. Watched it with about 30 kids and they liked it. However, I laughed until I cried over the scene in Troy's bedroom with his father...ummm, he had his jersey framed on the wall and a photo of himself on his night stand???

I love these corny shows. Watched it with about 30 kids and they liked it. However, I laughed until I cried over the scene in Troy's bedroom with his father...ummm, he had his jersey framed on the wall and a photo of himself on his night stand???

What your kids don't have that?:rotfl: Mine do.. NOT! We aren't that self absorbed! Yes, that was a very corny highlight to the show!! :)

DS12 asked if during a football game if things were going bad should he break out in a dance routine and everyone could join in.. I said sure! go for it!popcorn::

hello! The party was fun, but I definitely didn't love HSM2 as much as 1. Maybe after I watch it a few million more times I'll like it better. :rotfl2: I thought it was too much annoying Sharpay, and that her song at the beginning was the most annoying thing of the entire show. Liked the ending though!

I liked it overall. Favorite song was Troy's "Bet on It" or whatever it was called. Most annoying part was all the fake giggling! My husband set down to watch a little with us but all the girls giggling for no real reason sometimes just got to him so he left

I loved it and can't wait for it to come on again today. I think I liked it so much because I've seen the first one SOOOO MANY TIMES it was refreshing to see something new.

OT but interesting:
I had heard on TV that a remake of Footloose is being made and Zac Efron is playing the lead. I hope they keep the original music from it. Can't wait for it to come out.

I feel like a 37 year old teenager. :rotfl2:

BTW, didn't the part near the end remind you of Dirty Dancing, when all the people start heading up the center aisle?? "Nobody keeps Baby in the corner" (and out of nowhere, Gabriella comes out....like Sharpay is not going to keep Gabriella in the corner!) :rotfl:

So I watched it last night with my girls. I thought it was pretty good. No songs were standouts to get stuck in my head yet, but I'm sure on repeated listenings, some will worm their way in there. The girls were quite excited to see the commercial for Twitches 2. That will be the next "must-see TV" event.

FYI, I was at Walmart today and in the craft dept, on an end panel they had HMS stickers.

Oy I can't believe I just enabled you crazy people. :rolleyes:

I have to say that I liked it. I will admit that there were some corny moments. DD loved it and has watched it 3 times already. And the songs are already stuck in my head. DS LOVES the song at the end- some serious dancing at the end. :lmao: Did everyone see Miley Cyrus at the end??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter