• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Huge wishes granted! Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, people are so quick to assume things. I love the post and the pictures that Tacomaranch posted. I think a wonderful thing happened for her family. People are told everyday not to post pictures of your children on the internet for safety reasons. People need to realize that life is not easy with a child who has special needs. Maybe she hasn't had the time to post. People shouldn't rush to judgement. I am off my soapbox now.;)

People post pics here all the time of their kids. You just dont want to give personal information out. ie: dont say you live in someville, tx and your name is bob and sally and you have a special needs child named george. With that kind of info, sure someone may be able to 'find you'. But the pictures that were posted would've not caused any problems to the OP IMO.

But maybe someone sent a PM warning them and had some horror story or something. I just really dont think the post needs to be up here anymore but the mods dont seem to really think that way i guess..

I just really dont think the post needs to be up here anymore but the mods dont seem to really think that way i guess..

Agreed. There is no need to keep feeding the OP's need for attention. This thread SHOULD be removed.

If anyone is confused, do a search of this poster's past threads... you will see that there are some SERIOUS concerns with the author's honesty and intergrity. It seems that they have been caught in several lies, and have taken advantage of fellow DIS'ers financially. They removed their own threads all over the boards, but not before others had "quoted" them, exposing the lies they have told.

Removing one's pics on this site for "security reasons" had nothing to do with it...the only thing they were doing was trying to erase the evidence once she had been busted.

I find it sad that this person felt the need to decieve others, hopefully she finds happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter