Huge wishes granted! Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I love your story and pictures. I'm so happy for you and you got me crying too!!! Especially when I saw the pic of you crying! You could tell you really were so happy for what disney has done for your family.

Ahhh well, I see the edit on the OP. While I agree that putting up personal info on the web is a bad idea, there are tones of family pics posted. Also, it appears they just deleted their whole post and the story along with it..

I believe all of her posts have been deleted... I have ran across quite a few of TacomaRanch's posts in the last couple of days where the OP now simply says "edit"

Not sure what the reason is... seems strange! I read the OP before it was removed, and agree it was a nice story...but now I am not sure if I was missing something.

We were just in the parks and looked for Jeny. We didn't see her, but we met Matthew and Cathy (head of that particular Dream Squad). We mentioned what we had read online and what a wonderful thing to happen to this family. Both of these CMs remembered this family and they were equally touched. They said this little boy was a special kid and they were thrilled to be a part of their magical stay in the parks.

I also ran into Matthew and he says they are like celebrities now and people ask if they know the little boy.

I have to agree, it is not smart to put up family pictures, especially of minor children on the net. It is just not safe.

Can someone just give me a brief summary of the story? I"ve seen bits and pieces, and now I'm curious! :)

I'm a teacher for young children with autism. Several of my past and current students have taken trips to the parks and their experiences have always been variable-some great, some not so...

so a happy story like this always brightens my day!

I would love to know the story also. I have read on other forums that Mom is not always on the uppy up ???? Im confussed !!!!

I also ran into Matthew and he says they are like celebrities now and people ask if they know the little boy.

I have to agree, it is not smart to put up family pictures, especially of minor children on the net. It is just not safe.

Tacomaranch, why post under the new screen name?? To your own thread?

This is very strange! I started at the beginning and everyone was happy and crying after reading the original post and now it's been deleted and I HAVE TO KNOW the story!! Aldo, does anyone know why it was deleted? the story and the pics? I mean, here on the DISboard everyone posts family pics - not really a big security risk. :confused3

Tacomaranch has left the building, and her alterego ASunnyday seems to be staying away too.

Basically, I learned a sad lesson when I too was excited for this family. It seems that some people use these boards to manipulate and take advantage of others with big hearts.

I feel badly for those who were used or mislead; all for the sick pleasure of the OP.

In a place where we are all caught up in the magic, there sadly, are still some that use that to their advantage.

Good grief!!!!! I think I remember reading this one. Did it start with them going to MGM??

Tacomaranch has left the building, and her alterego ASunnyday seems to be staying away too.

Basically, I learned a sad lesson when I too was excited for this family. It seems that some people use these boards to manipulate and take advantage of others with big hearts.

I feel badly for those who were used or mislead; all for the sick pleasure of the OP.

In a place where we are all caught up in the magic, there sadly, are still some that use that to their advantage.

HELP! Another confuzee right her! LOL.

I read the OP trying to catch up and see what seemed like an interesting topic to come into only to find a very odd message about posting pictures of families is bad? Was it not their own family? Why would this be bad?

From what I gather this is a "fake" story or what? So confuzed it hurts! LOL

Sorry, just trying to catch up for me and some of the other stragglers on this one. :laughing:

From what I gather this is a "fake" story or what? So confuzed it hurts! LOL

i am curious too!! I love reading posts about dream winners and it appears this may have been one. but if pictures were previously posted, how could it be fake? Any previous views of post share the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter