Humphrey’s Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween everyone! :)

nightmare-Jack%20(1)_____goateestyle.jpg

Any news Kim ?

I'm keeping your family -especially your brother - in my prayers .

:goodvibes Laura

...my DSis-i-L says that they will be operating on Thursday, to remove a bone from his toe, but my mom said that they think that the infection has gone into his leg, so we won't know anything specific until Thursday....:guilty:

...my DSis-i-L says that they will be operating on Thursday, to remove a bone from his toe, but my mom said that they think that the infection has gone into his leg, so we won't know anything specific until Thursday....:guilty:

My family will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers today.

Sending you all the very best of wishes for a wonderful holiday next week. Wish we all could spend it at the Lodge.....

Everyone must be very busy decorating and shopping and baking, and all the things I've been doing to get ready for Christmas! Just dropped in to say hello to one and all. We are heading down the the world in the end of January for that quick trip to drop off DS, so we can really beat those winter blues too. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!:wizard:

...believe it or not, they STILL haven't operated on my brother's leg...he has a bed infection (they DID remove his big toe, though....:guilty: )

...one more week until we leave for WDW for Chirstmas Week....WOOHOO!!:banana: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo:

...believe it or not, they STILL haven't operated on my brother's leg...he has a bed infection (they DID remove his big toe, though....:guilty: )

...one more week until we leave for WDW for Chirstmas Week....WOOHOO!!:banana: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo:

I am so sorry that this whole situation hasn't come to an end yet; how frustrated he must be!
I will continue to keep him in my prayers!

Merry Christmas, Lodgers!

:santa:

...thanks, Ericka....how's the lil' one doing....your princess must be so big now......popcorn::

...thanks, Ericka....how's the lil' one doing....your princess must be so big now......popcorn::

Thanks for asking, Kimmar.

Ava IS big now, and she'll be 2 in March. . .that is a picture of her from Halloween in my avatar. She's Tinker Bell :).

She is such a funny kid. She loves to count to twelve and sing her ABCs. She loves to talk and sing songs like "Jingle Bells" and "Wishes" (from the MK fireworks. . .I've been brainwashing her with Disney and Disney music since she was in my belly :rotfl: ).

I could go on and on about her. . .

*How have YOU been, Kim?*

:santa:

Merry Christmas to my extended family. May all of your wishes and dreams come true.....

Fred

noel-gifs3.gif

Merry Christmas all of you !!! here in Italy is ... evening now ; our Christmas has been wonderful !!! :dance3:
We attended the Holy Mass this morning with the whole family - and I have been praying for all of my dear friends in front of the Holy Child !!
Then we had opened all of our gifts : My Dad (82! ) got a new PC … which he didn’t expect – and he was thrilled !!!

Our lunch at a local restaurant :tongue: :tongue: ( run by some friends ) was very tasteful and well served !!! :woohoo: we all enjoyed the food and especially “the company” and the LOOOOOONG chat !!!
Moms and Dad are now resting – while Marco and I enjoy a bit of time to ourselves … Tonight our nephew Giorgio and his fiancée ;) are coming for a light meal :cheer2: :bounce: :jumping3: and an OLD Christmas movie together !!

HOPE you all :grouphug: are having a wonderful celebration !!
:love: Laura and Marco

....a belated Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

....we're back and I have some great WL pix to share:

CHRISTMAS2_2007_WDW_PIX077.jpg

CHRISTMAS2_2007_WDW_PIX078.jpg

CHRISTMAS2_2007_WDW_PIX079.jpg

CHRISTMAS2_2007_WDW_PIX080.jpg

CHRISTMAS2_2007_WDW_PIX081.jpg

CHRISTMAS2_2007_WDW_PIX082.jpg

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Those pics are awesome !!! MAGICAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc

Thank you Kim for sharing !!! Wish we could visit sometimes for the Holidays Season !!!!

:dance3: laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter