Hurricane Ophelia Hits Ireland

My parents left from Detroit yesterday for a 10 day vacation in Ireland. They were to land at 8:00 this morning in Dublin. I thought for sure their flight would be cancelled.... Haven't heard from them yet, but they're not very good at communicating in general. Who would have thought they would have to worry about a hurricane in Ireland in October!

oh goodness, flights have been landing in Dublin but many have been cancelled or delayed. I would contact the airline and give the flight details to ease your mind. You could also call the hotel, make sure they have checked in and get put through to their room

oh goodness, flights have been landing in Dublin but many have been cancelled or delayed. I would contact the airline and give the flight details to ease your mind. You could also call the hotel, make sure they have checked in and get put through to their room

I would, but their poor communication skills means they didn't provide us any flight or hotel info. :) I'm not too worried about them. They travel A LOT and have had their share of weather and other issues. I just hope that this doesn't completely ruin their vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter