Hyatt Regency at MCO gives you 3 choices which is best

cmatt

islandman wanna be jimmy buffett is my hero
The Hyatt Regency at MCO at the airport gives you three choices as to your request for your room, the Atrium, the Runway, or well with out going back to the hotel site not sure as to the other but trust me their are three can anyone tell me what they recommend or thought might have been the best one,,, thanks cmatt

:confused: :)

We stayed here in Dec 00, and chose the Atrium View to see the Christmas Tree. This is a great place to "people watch" from the balcony, but I was quite nervous out there with my 4yr old daughter. The rooms were nice, and it was a great help to have someone take our cases right to check-in.

thanks for the info and the reply that sounds great,, thanks cmatt

:cool:

Hi,
We stayed at the Haytt at MCO last Thanksgiving before departing on a cruise.
The hotel is very nice and very conviently located .We had an Atrium view.It had an indoor
balconey that overlooked a huge lobby with a Christmas tree.The other view I saw was of the
runway. It was near the pool.Either view would be nice.Have nice trip!
Debbie-Indiana

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the reply, it sounds great the other person mentioned it was nice to have someone take baggage to checkin they don't get your luggage off the turn style and bring it to your room to they ? I guess I should go back and ask the other thread,,, well thanks again chuck

:earseek: :wave:

I was bumped from my flight last year and put up overnight in the Hyatt. I had an atrium view which was nice enough. There was an orchestra playing down below which was pleasent. I personally would have rather had a runway view. While it might not be as pretty I would have enjoyed watching the planes taking off and landing. It was a nice hotel though. The room was well decorated and the batrhroom was very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter