I’m a lucky bug……er a lucky Mom!!

kaoden39

<font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your
My oldest daughter Kacy wants to take a cruise and she is taking me!!! She is also taking her sister Kody! Then let’s make this even nicer, my oldest and dearest friend and her daughter have booked the cruise too! She managed to snag the connecting stateroom making it even more fun.pixiedust:

So, now for Mouseketeer Roll Call!!

Me; I’m Michele, a 52 year old wife to Scotty (Who is staying home.) and mom to 3 great adult kids. Two of which are cruising but, Loren our 18 year old son is staying home with dad and his Grandma.

Kacy; My oldest and the wonderful one that planned this whole trip. Kacy will be 22 years old at the time of the cruise and is anxious to enjoy the sun and a few tasty umbrella drinks.

Kody; My younger daughter. She will be 21 years old at the time of the cruise. She is looking forward to being on the ship and Castaway Cay. Her biggest thing she is looking forward to is WDW. Especially Animal Kingdom.

Dina; My oldest and dearest friend. We have been friends for over 30 years. Her and I have gone to Disneyland alone so all bets are off!

Danielle; This is Dina’s daughter. She is Kacy’s age and she is looking forward to everything! My kind of girl!

Now for the cruise! We are sailing on the Dream, our cruise 12/4-12/7. It seems like forever to me and according to my countdown on my phone it is! It is the 3 night cruise out of Port Canaveral, to Nassau, then Castaway Cay and then back to Port Canaveral. We debated on which cruise we wanted to go in we decided on this on because we want to spend three days at WDW. We have never been there so this should be fun. This is also our first cruise. Dina and Danielle are old hands at cruising but this is their first Disney cruise and their first trip to WDW.

We’ve all been to Disneyland so we are familiar all the Disney mystique. This played a big influence on the choice of the cruise and of cruise WDW. We still have no real clue of exactly where we are staying at WDW but, all that is in the works too.
So Ahoy there matey! Welcome aboard and please join into the fun!

I have the Disney Cruise app on my phone. Silly I know! Today I looked at the ticker and we are at 315 loooong days! It seems like forever to me but I know that the time will pass much faster than I think.

Our Itinerary is;
Leave from Port Canaveral on December 4th
Arrive at Nassau, Bahamas on December 5th
Arrive at Castaway Cay on December 6th
Arrive at Port Canaveral on December 7th

We plan on staying at WDW for 3 short days. Because we have never been before we are undecided on where we are staying. I do know that we will be staying at a DVC location. We are renting points for the stay. Our first choice is Animal Kingdom Savannah view 2 bedroom villa. We really need the space for the bathrooms. Imagine 5 adult women sharing 1 bathroom!:scared1: If anyone has any advice or input I would love it and appreciate it!

Where are you renting your points from?

Hi! We are renting the points from a friend who owns points and they aren't using them all.

Big reveal to everyone except Betsy who knows.....we are staying at Wilderness Villas!!:cool1:

HEy Chele

Found my way over

So excited for you and the girls

WL Villas looks amazing

:banana::banana::banana:

Hi! We are renting the points from a friend who owns points and they aren't using them all.

Big reveal to everyone except Betsy who knows.....we are staying at Wilderness Villas!!:cool1:

That's great! No worries on the rental process then!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:Love that you're staying at the Lodge!!!!!!

That's great! No worries on the rental process then!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:Love that you're staying at the Lodge!!!!!!

Thank you! I am so excited! I have been pouring over planning books for both the cruises and WDW. There are so many things that are similar at WDW as Disneyland, yet so many different ones at the same time.

I miss my comic font for the planning posts. :rolleyes1 I'm just not familiar with the new format but, like all good things it will be wonderful once I figure it out.

I went to Costco to do our bi-weekly shopping for the major supplies. In other words spent the national debt on food stuff and such. While I was there I got binders for making the beloved planning binder. Why buy binders in bulk you ask? Because I wanted to make sure that everyone had one. Silly I know but everyone is planning. Obsessively in some cases.....like me.:earseek:I am reading everything I can get my hands on.:magnify: This is not something we have ever done and frankly probably won't again. Although Kacy has been talking about the Alaska cruise next but, it will probably with a different cruise line because we want to sail out of San Francisco. As well as buying the binders I bought plastic sheet covers and stickers to decorate them. I was sadly disappointed that I couldn't find Villains stickers. Umm hello! Some of us love Villains as much as some others love Pooh Bear and the Fairies/Pixies. That being said I got Princess ones for mine.princess:

Danielle got me the Birnbaum cruise guide and I love it! I also got the unauthorized guide too. See? I told you I'm obsessed! Later I will post a few pictures of fun things like our binders and who knows what else? Stay tuned for more planning madness!:crazy:

Last edited:
This looks SO different! Wow!!!! I guess you're right, we'll eventually get used to it! :earboy2:

A trip to Costco is always fun! Especially when picking up supplies to make a binder!

I may have villain stickers! If I can find them I'd be happy to send some to you :flower3:

Oh yea for staying at the wilderness lodge villas. I have heard the lodge is beautiful at Christmas time.

Yay for binder stuff.

Last night my computer was being stupid so I could not really respond. (Technology is great when it works.)

This looks SO different! Wow!!!! I guess you're right, we'll eventually get used to it! :earboy2:

A trip to Costco is always fun! Especially when picking up supplies to make a binder!

I may have villain stickers! If I can find them I'd be happy to send some to you :flower3:

Hi Betsy! It does look different, but I like it! I had stopped going to Costco for a awhile and I had forgotten how much I liked it. That's so sweet about the stickers!:cutie:

My avatar just will not work :badpc:

I was pleasantly surprised because I was able to use this picture. I wasn't able to before.:daisy:

Hey joining in on the fun.

Hi!!:welcome:

Oh yea for staying at the wilderness lodge villas. I have heard the lodge is beautiful at Christmas time.

Yay for binder stuff.

Last night my computer was being stupid so I could not really respond. (Technology is great when it works.)

Picking the resort was so hard for me! I was like a little kid in a candy shop! I wanted to stay at them all! But, because we wanted two bathrooms and we realized that renting points was so doable for us it became a choice of what resort. I fell in love with the resort grounds.

I love the binder. It's a geeky thing but, I love it.

Computers can be so annoying but so wonderful in moment of time.:surfweb: I'm glad to see you joined in!!

57c73380-622e-49ac-bdd3-a0e68e009983_zps4896db5f.jpg

Here is my planning binder. I am testing on photo sizes. So this is my test picture.

Super cute! Love the stickers :)

Thank you! I thought they really cute! Granted they aren't my Villains but, I love my Princesses!:lovestruc I'm going crazy figuring out our transportation. I am not sure that we still get the Magical Express because we are booking our own flights and renting the DVC points. I've never had to deal with shuttles or any of that at DLR because we always drive. It's all so confusing!:faint:

My child would love those stickers!!!

You still get DME just call and add it to you reservation when you have the flight numbers.

You would have to pay for to and from the cruise. It's free to/from Walt Disney world to MCO tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter