I’m a lucky bug……er a lucky Mom!!

What's this? Yet another post from me today? Yes, yes, yes there is! I got some very fun mail today! Thank you, BetsyWDW! Betsy, I was thrilled to get my mail and I will be using my stickers and I know the girls will use them too!

36510b02-9a42-4702-b069-9589265ca6de_zps979bee0f.jpg

Pardon my messy desk but this was my exciting mail! I'm so excited and so are the girls!! The next picture you see will be of my planning binder!! Thank you again Betsy!! :daisy:

Returning the favor and hopping aboard! We "firsties" have to stick together, right? :rolleyes:

I must say, I was feeling a tad nutty, already getting into obsessive planning mode with our trip all the way in August (and with trips to other destinations in between that I haven't even started to think about). But seeing that your trip isn't until December . . . and the rockin' binder . . . I feel like I'm in good company!

We have the two bedroom. I hadn't thought about the pods. Can I put those in a bag in my luggage? Also I need to remember dryer sheets.

You'll love the space of a 2 bedroom. Yes, you can pack the pods in the luggage that you check for the flight. They usually come in a ziplock type bag so that makes it easy for packing and flying.

Returning the favor and hopping aboard! We "firsties" have to stick together, right? :rolleyes:

I must say, I was feeling a tad nutty, already getting into obsessive planning mode with our trip all the way in August (and with trips to other destinations in between that I haven't even started to think about). But seeing that your trip isn't until December . . . and the rockin' binder . . . I feel like I'm in good company!

:welcome:
The planning is one of my favorite things! I should be a travel agent! The binder is something tangible to hold in my hands that makes it more real to me! My daughters are planning too. Kacy, the oldest that is paying for the cruise is in real planning mode. She is planning our next cruise even so that we can book while we are onboard and take advantage of the discounts and extras they offer you.

You'll love the space of a 2 bedroom. Yes, you can pack the pods in the luggage that you check for the flight. They usually come in a ziplock type bag so that makes it easy for packing and flying.

We actually use the All pods I'll just pick an extra package up closer to the trip. Tonight we are going to talk my nephews wife into planning an Alaska cruise with us! Fun stuff all this planning!!

Yay, glad the stickers made it! That was fast :)

They did!! I was so excited to see them and the card!! I need to take your address so I can send you guys a post card from Castaway Cay while we are on the cruise!! Thank you again!!

We have a heavy bag in our garage and I forgot how much I enjoy hitting it. I put my headphones in my ears and just started punching away. Then I cooled down by dancing. I just need to make myself a workout set with a cool down set. I tried exercising to the soundtrack to Guardians of the Galaxy and Cherry Bomb is a great rhythm for the bag, but not all of the songs are. It's all trial and error.

That is awesome! I do the elliptical but I was going to look for a workout DVD this week to start.

Upon research I've learned that we can't bring a power bar on the ship. Now with cameras, cell phones, iPods, etc that are charged with a USB cord I found this handy gadget. They are allowed. It comes with a surge protector in the cord too. They had it as something on sale on Amazon Prime the other day.

I've been testing it today and it will charge my tablet too. So, I like it!

Does that plug into the wall and is it a two prong or three? I am having trouble with knowing which chargers are or are not allowed.

That is awesome! I do the elliptical but I was going to look for a workout DVD this week to start.

Does that plug into the wall and is it a two prong or three? I am having trouble with knowing which chargers are or are not allowed.

I used to exercise to Richard Simmons videos but I found a couple of channels on my Roku that have some fun videos. Including a belly dancing one. That is a fun one.

It is a two prong and plugs into the wall. I am thinking of emailing or calling them to ask. Maybe I could ask the Disney Mom's Panel?

Some actual planning information!! Yay, yay, yay!!:dance3:

This is our itinerary;

December 3, 2015 We are flying out of San Francisco. Bye bye Golden Gate! We're staying the night at Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando Airport @Gateway Village.:yay:
December 4, 2015 It's cruising day!:cool1:

December 5, 2015 It's Nassau day! No real plans for here. Except that I plan to take advantage of any classes that available, drinking the drink of the day and just being lazy on the ship. This day is full opportunity!:drinking1

December 6, 2015 It's Castaway Cay day!! This is the day that we are really looking forward to!! :boat: Fun in the sun!! I miss the smilie playing in the sandbox.

December 7, 2015 We're back to port. :wave2: I would normally be sad here, but we are off to WDW!! We are staying at Wilderness Villas for three wonderful nights. This day will be spent looking at the other resorts. We are going to be in search of Christmas decorations and gingerbread houses. I'm really excited for this. Out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone knows if we would know whether we need ADRs for lunch at Beaches and Cream for lunch? I'm also planning to get a bit of laundry done too that day.

December 8, 2015 Magic Kingdom day!! The only real plans we have is to see and do as much as we can!! Except I really want to visit the Hall of Presidents, Kody is all about Peter Pan, Kacy is all about the Haunted Mansion!! That is Kacy's all time favorite ride and her bedroom is very Haunted Mansion based. If there are Villains about I will be stalking them. They are my jam!!

December 9, 2015 Epcot day!! My plans are to eat and drink my way around the world!! 'Nuff said!!

December 10, 2015 Animal Kingdom day!! This is the park Kody has always wanted to visit. When the kids were little they had a Disney Sing Along Songs. They watched it over and over again with the Disneyland one. She loves Flick from A Bug Life!:lovestruc I need to post her picture with him form California Adventure last January. You'll see the love in her face. Sadly this is also our last day on the resort and we are headed back to the real world. Le sigh.:guilty: We're staying the night at Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando Airport @Gateway Village again.

December 11, 2015 We are headed home!! We are flying out of Orlando!! Bye, bye, bye!! Maybe seeing you in a few months!! :rolleyes1 Hello Golden Gate!! Hello to my Honey!!

Good Job on the exercising!!!

Hitting heavy bag sounds fun

Interesting. I wonder why power bars are not allowed. Glad you found something else that works. Looks nice

:sulley::donald::figment:

Good Job on the exercising!!!

Hitting heavy bag sounds fun

Interesting. I wonder why power bars are not allowed. Glad you found something else that works. Looks nice

:sulley::donald::figment:

Thank you! You know? I'm not sure and I was on the phone with DCL today and I forgot to ask them. Argh!!!

Your itinerary sounds great. Cruising and the World, what more could you ask for!!

Your trip is going be a blast!!

I think I would make an ADR for Beaches and Cream just in case. It is a small place and fills up quickly

:tinker:

Your itinerary sounds great. Cruising and the World, what more could you ask for!!

Your trip is going be a blast!!

I think I would make an ADR for Beaches and Cream just in case. It is a small place and fills up quickly

:tinker:

I know!! I'm incredibly excited!! Okay!! That will be the first ADR I set then. I think Whispering Canyon is going to have to be a miss as far as I am concerned. It sounds really loud and well I want to relax!! Ready for blasphemy? I think I may have room service one night on the cruise. The dinner from Pirate night doesn't sound wonderful to me!!pirate:

Your intentary looks great!!!! I still have my Disney sing along songs VHSes; my daughter watches them now and loves them!!! So cool that your girls loved them too.

Your intentary looks great!!!! I still have my Disney sing along songs VHSes; my daughter watches them now and loves them!!! So cool that your girls loved them too.

Thank you!! I can hardly wait!! We were supposed to be going to Disneyland in less than two weeks and it's killing me. If I can find them in DVD I will get them. I figure someday there will be grandkids and I can share them then. Hopefully that will be another 8 or so years!!

Good plan.

Yeah, not a big fan of Whispering Pines Canyon. Very rowdy and didnt enjoy our meal much.

What kind of food are they serving during pirate night?

Good plan.

Yeah, not a big fan of Whispering Pines Canyon. Very rowdy and didn't enjoy our meal much.

What kind of food are they serving during pirate night?

I think it might be too crazy for Kody. I can't find a current menu but it all is Pirate themed. Fish type dishes.

I forgot to say I'm not sure about the Pirates menu either as I don't do well with spice.

Here is a link to the pirate menu...

familyfrugalfun.com/disney-dream-ship-pirates-night-menu-fun

Thanks. Not a fan of fish either. Doesnt look appealing :crazy:.

I forgot to say I'm not sure about the Pirates menu either as I don't do well with spice.

Here is a link to the pirate menu...

familyfrugalfun.com/disney-dream-ship-pirates-night-menu-fun

Ooh thank you!! I really appreciate that!!

Thanks. Not a fan of fish either. Doesnt look appealing :crazy:.

It doesn't to me either!! But, they have a buffet after the Pirate party that looks excellent to me!!

Love your ticker!!:flower1:

I'm not trying to convince you to change your mind and go, but I have to step in in defense of Whispering Pines Canyon. Maybe it's best enjoyed with young children than adult-age children, but my family and I had such a great time at breakfast, we wanted to go a second time. (We didn't because we had to spend that morning packing.) That is more than I could say for Artist Point.

If anything, our experience was a little too quiet! Maybe we were there at a time when there weren't as many families, and thus not as many hijinks.

KEEEEEEEETCHUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter